• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:::: Autolanka Stickers ::::

fuzzo

hey that's a great idea.... I too spoke about this to Madz two weeks back.. but like he says all you guys promise to come and then half of you dont turn up... only bloddy big talkers... it will always be the usual crowed like Farzan, Dimantha, Gaya, Sanjaya, Praveen, Madmax, Shaks, Anas, Elvis and maybe another two or three.... lets have a register in thread... the guys who are coming register on that thread and then we could just see how will the turn out be... atleast half of them will turn up...

I'm game for meeting up, as long as it doesn't conflict with work man :) Let me know a date and I'll let u know if my calender is free :alc:

hey that's a great idea.... I too spoke about this to Madz two weeks back.. but like he says all you guys promise to come and then half of you dont turn up... only bloddy big talkers... it will always be the usual crowed like Farzan, Dimantha, Gaya, Sanjaya, Praveen, Madmax, Shaks, Anas, Elvis and maybe another two or three.... lets have a register in thread... the guys who are coming register on that thread and then we could just see how will the turn out be... atleast half of them will turn up...

im game too...spending too much time at work :)

hey how do you guys welcome newcomers?

cos i'd love to be @ one of these gatherings, but i'm kinda new to it....

hey how do you guys welcome newcomers?

cos i'd love to be @ one of these gatherings, but i'm kinda new to it....

hmmm well newcomers hav to go on stage n sing...if ur d most talented u get to share preveen's LARGE pizza...jus a slice so dnt get carried away :)

on the contrary we'r very accomodating if ur gud on d forums...which u r so ur lucky lol j/k

hmmm well newcomers hav to go on stage n sing...if ur d most talented u get to share preveen's LARGE pizza...jus a slice so dnt get carried away :rolleyes:

on the contrary we'r very accomodating if ur gud on d forums...which u r so ur lucky lol j/k

Hey, why does it have to be MY pizza? I didn't offer Pizza. That was u offering Cheesecake :alc: Besides, Kareoke night is Saturdays :alc:

Anyway, Domino's Pizza is not quite meeting my standards. I've been eating Mongolian last few times @ excel world, and am likely to srick with it :rolleyes: Unless I can find Thai. I'm starting to like Thai.

Hey, lets do this man. We can try some Initial D too :)

But as far as Friday nights go, I can't make it next week or the week after...

Hey, why does it have to be MY pizza? I didn't offer Pizza. That was u offering Cheesecake :alc: Besides, Kareoke night is Saturdays :alc:

Anyway, Domino's Pizza is not quite meeting my standards. I've been eating Mongolian last few times @ excel world, and am likely to srick with it :rolleyes: Unless I can find Thai. I'm starting to like Thai.

Hey, lets do this man. We can try some Initial D too :)

domino's is crap...always has been IMO...n relax abt d pizza...no1's great at singin anyway :rolleyes:

actually machan dominoes has cleaned up their act these days.. i really like their cheese pizza...

mmm.ok ok pizza,pasta,rasta n ganja all r free this time from lokka celebrating his long gone b day n new office openinig..way 2 go madz..just inform us the date n dress code.. :violent-smiley-099::action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033:

• 4 weeks later...

Okay guys!! Limited numbers of AL stickers are available!!!! Will be giving them FREE to those who are coming for the g2g scheduled on this Saturday (tomorrow)...The guy's who initially requested them will be getting the first preference.. :)

Larger One's (Luminous White)

====================

big10bm.jpg

big22ll.jpg

big333ww.jpg

Smaller One's (Luminous White)

=====================

small19qe.jpg

small23rr.jpg

Following guys will get first preference...

===========================

monamonu

Tyrell

Kim

RACERSEDGE (gaya,ravi,shanil,shamal,jaya)

Pericles

ferrarif50

sharkster

Sparko

fuzzo

west coast customs

Grand Civic

ashan

Dominic

Dilesh

Pilawoos

ZuL

Okay guys!! Limited numbers of AL stickers are available!!!! Will be giving them FREE to those who are coming for the g2g scheduled on this Saturday (tomorrow)...The guy's who initially requested them will be getting the first preference.. :)

monamonu

Tyrell

Kim

Pericles

ferrarif50

sharkster

Sparko

fuzzo

west coast customs

Grand Civic

ashan

Dominic

Dilesh

Pilawoos

ZuL

ALL RIGHT!!! woohoo!!!!!!!

Thanks MADZ!!!!

and is that the Subaru that was featured on AutoVison this week?

Amazing sound system that thing had!! even 2 LCD screens in the boot!

monamonu

Tyrell

Kim

Pericles

ferrarif50

sharkster

Sparko

fuzzo

west coast customs

Grand Civic

ashan

Dominic

Dilesh

Pilawoos

ZuL

Is it me Ashan????..... I wan't a small 1 too...... 2 indeed (smalls) :D 1 for the Red :) 1 for the Blue

monamonu

Tyrell

Kim

Pericles

ferrarif50

sharkster

Sparko

fuzzo

west coast customs

Grand Civic

ashan

Dominic

Dilesh

Pilawoos

ZuL

Woo hoo! I'm on the preference list :D Now, what size to pick and where to paste .... hmmm.....

I need a big 1 for ma ride so get the fuzz N love autolanka....

and DIlesh the legacy is one of advance car audios work nthin much into it other than 2 15"JBL Subs

Hey ashan wats ur car

I think there are 2 Ashans in this forum, but I go as Ash...

I owe a Nissan Lucino - Check my profile

The other Ashan is a Subaru lover I guess, I think own a Honda RS (correct me if I'm wrong buddy...)

U changed ur avater to a GT-R nice 1 mate... well come to Nissan lovers club :action-smiley-060:

The other Ashan is a Subaru lover I guess, I think own a Honda RS (correct me if I'm wrong buddy...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo Ash,

Yeah the Ashan Madz is reffering to is me....(i sincerly hope so!)...cos i ordered it amongst the first 25.....maybe Madz can sort it out....

Yeah bro i do own a Honda RS :D ...well I like Subaru's...just dnt have the money to get one @ e moment .....as for the STICKERS.... i'm sure our "VERY GENEROUS" moderator has plenty to go around for all then members :action-smiley-060: .... catch ya later.

Cheers,

Yo Ash,

Yeah the Ashan Madz is reffering to is me....(i sincerly hope so!)...cos i ordered it amongst the first 25.....maybe Madz can sort it out....

Yeah bro i do own a Honda RS ...well I like Subaru's...just dnt have the money to get one @ e moment .....as for the STICKERS.... i'm sure our "VERY GENEROUS" moderator has plenty to go around for all then members .... catch ya later.

Cheers,

Don't worry man... It's you, who's on the list... not me... just kidding with the name. Anyway I'm gonna get 1 too for sure...init madz...

See you guys tonight... :action-smiley-060:

U changed ur avater to a GT-R nice 1 mate... well come to Nissan lovers club :action-smiley-060:

Thanxxx ash u coming for the g2g

I am nt much of a nissan fan..But my dream car is the nissan skyline gt-r its nt the cars looks i like its the way tht car moves wen u overtake other vehicles the intake just balances the windflow and there we go a hot move from a gt-r...

My cusin i n USA has one identical to the 2 fast 2 furious he currently wrks with lightning audio factory in usa so its wired with a hot audio system/..

monamonu

Tyrell

Kim

Pericles

ferrarif50

sharkster

Sparko

fuzzo

west coast customs

Grand Civic

ashan

Dominic

Dilesh

Pilawoos

ZuL