• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Know Your Rights!!!

ash

Machang thanks for that info, because I know a couple of people who have got fined in similar circumstances,even if it was family members! But wat exactly do we tell the cops when they try to fine us :P

you can exzactly say' that this is my family member whom is my ...... And then if they try to tell something, just go ahead saying you asked this in detail from the commisoner of motor traffic, and that he mentioned it is possible and legal to do so. still if the cops trys to teach you, tell him, OK u fine, i will go against you in the court! and DO it.. 'cos its a true fact and the cop will feel too shitty after going through the books of law.

:D

you can exzactly say' that this is my family member whom is my ...... And then if they try to tell something, just go ahead saying you asked this in detail from the commisoner of motor traffic, and that he mentioned it is possible and legal to do so. still if the cops trys to teach you, tell him, OK u fine, i will go against you in the court! and DO it.. 'cos its a true fact and the cop will feel too shitty after going through the books of law.

:D

I thought an "L" board and a person having a valid drivers licence in the front seat is simply enough for this.. :P

• 1 month later...
asked him to write the fine on my name, very politly..

well so you ask him to fine you :alc: may be if you ask him to not to fine you in the first place may be it could have been worked out ... If a cop is going to give you a ticket he will write it straightaway, if he keeps explaining how bad your offence is it simply means I need some real good Cash $$ to sort this out for you...hehe jst ma 2cnts