• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Top Gear/fifth Gear/jeremy Clarkson Videos!

Pasan_Robotics

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
For those who dont know, there is a Top Gear Perfect Road Trip 2 out today.

Thank you for reminding! I remember the reading somewhere that the release date was set to November 17th or something. Anyway, downloading now. :)

• 3 months later...

Riccardio takes Liana to a new record in the TG track!

Here’s the new F1 driver leaderboard @TG:
1. Daniel Riciardo, 1m42.2s
2. Lewis Hamilton, 1m42.9s
3. Mark Webber, 1m43.1s
4. Sebastian Vettel, 1m44.0s
5. Rubens Barrichello, 1m44.3s
6. The Stig (white), 1m44.4s
7. Nigel Mansell, 1m44.6s
8. Lewis Hamilton (damp, oily), 1m44.7s
9. Jenson Button (HOT), 1m44.7s
10. The Stig (black), 1m46.0s
11. Kimi Raikkonen (very wet), 1m46.1s
12. Damon Hill, 1m46.3s
13. Mark Webber (very wet), 1m47.1s

The list misses Alonso, but not sure if Alonso misses the list!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BBC said in the news this morning its unlikely the 3 remaining episodes will be broadcast.

He is accused of punching a producer and an internal investigation is under way. I think if not for the amount of things he's got embroiled in this could have been brushed under the carpet, but the BBC is a publicly funded organisation with guidelines, and I think they were forced to be seen to be doing something.

Maybe it's for the best. JC was making stupid jokes and program was becoming less about automotive and more about lame jokes. Hammond and May are pretty decent without the over-theatrics and can probably finish the season themselves.

Should JC be gone, yes it will be different and it will take a few episodes for us to get used to it, but Top Gear won't stop being THE global car show. It's like when FB changes it's template/structure and people complain about it and in a few days and then its business as usual..

Agree.This was coming for sometime with all those controversies.To be honest I do not think he is a racist or has any issues with Argentina over the Falklands War.He is just creating controversies for the sake of creating controversy.It is true that the media can be bit overly PC these days but forcing offensive incidents to happen or saying blatantly racist things(like the slope joke) is in very poor taste.It would have been sort of OK if the jokes very funny.I've seen people like Jimmy Carr and Frankie Boyle get away with far more offensive jokes on British TV because they were genuinely funny.

Maybe it's for the best. JC was making stupid jokes and program was becoming less about automotive and more about lame jokes. Hammond and May are pretty decent without the over-theatrics and can probably finish the season themselves.

Should JC be gone, yes it will be different and it will take a few episodes for us to get used to it, but Top Gear won't stop being THE global car show. It's like when FB changes it's template/structure and people complain about it and in a few days and then its business as usual..

Exactly my thought! The previous season left me very underwhelmed and I didn't even bother with the current season. Everything is too obviously (and poorly) written with the hosts tucked into their own image boxes with JC being the d*ck. The show still has very cool segments but it's nothing close to what it used to be. Nevertheless, it won't be TopGear without JC so even if the show limps on with a replacement, it will just end up dying a slower death. Maybe it's for the best of the show ended on a high note.