• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

LDylan

Question

Hey guys. I’m so interested in buying a CBR600. but i cannot find one in anywhere. If someone can help me with my problem. And if you have idea how to register one for making it road legal that would be really appreciated. 

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, LDylan said:

Hey guys. I’m so interested in buying a CBR600. but i cannot find one in anywhere. If someone can help me with my problem. And if you have idea how to register one for making it road legal that would be really appreciated. 

You can't legally register one right now. Search FB, riyasewana and some quicksites. There are a few that pop up for sale once in a while, legally registered from the 2012-13 period. I heard that police are searching heavily these days for unregistered/250 reg bikes and confiscating them so you can't find much of those for sale either. If you keep your scope wide, you might find hornet 600, Ninjas, ZX, CB4, R6, Multistradas and Triumphs with legal registration. 

I heard that a fellow had done 450cc registration on his Triumph Daytona 675. That's the closest option but illegal of course. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LDylan said:

Thanks mate. I found one r6 , he claims he registered it for original 600 and its road legal. Asking for 1.8 mil. Does it worth that much? Coz unregistered one is goes around 7-9 lakhs. 

Model year of that R6? 1.8 sounds suspiciously too much. 

For a legal CBR6, expect to pay around 750k - 1.1mil depending on model year and condition. That triumph Daytona I mentioned is up for sale in FB.