• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dual transfer of bike

Dineshku

Can you please help me with the documents required for dual transfer of bike. 

the second owner brought the bike from leasing company and the company gave form “a” to him and they had send form “b” to DMV. 2nd owner did not registered it.
I brought the bike from him as 3rd owner and now I want register It. I got the documents of, form A of first transfer. 
from A and B of second transfer. 

do I need 2 “C forms” for both transfer. Or my one is enough?

how much will be the cost for dual transfer except late payments ?

can I do this transfer from district secretary in my district. ( first registration was done in western Province)

Is there any way to remove 2nd owner from registration since he does not used it much. ( but transfer form b or 1st transfer send to DMV by leasing company)

plz help.

thank you...

On 5/4/2020 at 2:21 PM, Dineshku said:

Can you please help me with the documents required for dual transfer of bike. 

the second owner brought the bike from leasing company and the company gave form “a” to him and they had send form “b” to DMV. 2nd owner did not registered it.
I brought the bike from him as 3rd owner and now I want register It. I got the documents of, form A of first transfer. 
from A and B of second transfer. 

do I need 2 “C forms” for both transfer. Or my one is enough?

how much will be the cost for dual transfer except late payments ?

can I do this transfer from district secretary in my district. ( first registration was done in western Province)

Is there any way to remove 2nd owner from registration since he does not used it much. ( but transfer form b or 1st transfer send to DMV by leasing company)

plz help.

thank you...

Omitting an owner is not possible but you can pay the set figure and have any leasing companies/banks removed from the CR

Are all the forms dated?? If so you will end up paying a thumper in late penalties

• Thanks 1