• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

15 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Here comes the Audi. Must say it looks the part

Wow! Better looking Exterior than the Merc I think...then e-Tron GT looks really nice too! 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Know what? I think I seem to like the Audi eTrons, though they are based on the Porsche Taycan and the VW ID looks like they out perform them both. Big problems coming up for the competition and yes t

Here comes the Audi. Must say it looks the part  

There is also news that Volkswagen has submitted applications to trademark a whole host of their classic names with the "e" prefix (i.e. eBeetle, eGolf, etc...). It is believed that Volkswagen themsel

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
On 4/20/2021 at 8:34 AM, Kavvz said:

Wow! Better looking Exterior than the Merc I think...then e-Tron GT looks really nice too! 

Know what? I think I seem to like the Audi eTrons, though they are based on the Porsche Taycan and the VW ID looks like they out perform them both. Big problems coming up for the competition and yes those cars look good.

With the current gen petrol performance cars coming to their end of life cycle, maybe these could be your last petrol performance cars.

Edited by Gummybr
  • Like 2