• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recipes for the Hungry Motorhead by Motorheads

Sylvi

On 11/24/2020 at 7:24 AM, PreseaLover said:

Very true. Totally agree.. But I'd rather eat junk/ drink/ Smoke do all the shit and die young. I believe in the peace of death. The more you live, the more pain it is. So YOLO for me ;) 

I have your same view, but unfortunately, if you don't actually die from that, you actually become a burden to others. So die or not, someone has to pay for those YOLO sins, either you, or your loved ones.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pericles said:

I have your same view, but unfortunately, if you don't actually die from that, you actually become a burden to others. So die or not, someone has to pay for those YOLO sins, either you, or your loved ones.

Jesus died for our sins too, so if he can, why not the people around us do too ;) 

• 2 years later...

Thanks for sharing your unique culinary journey! It's pretty awesome how you've combined your love for Toddy with preparing Pork Curry. Sometimes, the most unexpected combinations turn out to be the tastiest. Speaking of cooking, I recently started experimenting with dry milk powder in some recipes. It's been a game-changer for me in terms of convenience and versatility. If you're interested, you might want to check out where to buy milk powder for your cooking experiments. It's worth exploring new ingredients and flavors.

Edited by CarsonPitts