• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto gear problem

Chathura Karunanayaka

Question

When I start the fb 15 car, it behaves in this way. 

Changing to "D" and "1"mode -car does not start to move at the first time. But "R" AND "2" is working without problem . But after around 10 minutes when i change the gear into D mode car starts to move, but with a little bump.  But during a travel this is not happned. 

When the car is in P mode or N mode and accelerate to 7-8 RPM, car starts to jolt and engine sound fluctuates. 

Please help with this and let me know if u have any idea with this

1 answer to this question

This is a typical scenario for the auto gear boxes when they wear with time and running. If you search the forum you will come across similar issues faced by the members and the solutions given.

Go to a qualified and skilled garage/ mechanic who repair auto gear boxes and get your gearbox repaired. There's the option of replacing the gear box with a used one as well. You can go with either one depending on the status of your current gear box, cost of both options and parts availability.

• Thanks 1