• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Does Everyone Looks Like

Mani

mani.., im really sorry man..there's an error which keeps popping up from image shack..im sorry..im on fb..i've got some of the photos of the car, me etc there..check it out..i'll send u a request.. if u wanna add me im... Damith Abeyarathne e-mail - [email protected]

so wat is it? u gave up all ur cars n now ur into bikes or do u still have the passion for 4 wheels? :D i cud remember, i came across ur name in another forum bout 5-6 yrs ago and some guy had posted ur web or watever the details..man.., it just looked sweet..pics looked stunning man..

cheers bro..

• 2 years later...

Pardon me? :huh:

Well I meant most of the guys like Gihan, Andrew, Devinda, had just entered their 20s those days, finishing the last bits of studies and that gives no way or time to find so much of money to get such cars we know are quite expensive here in SL? :o Even yourself got a good collection if I'm not mistaken? As for us poor mortals, can do nothing more than dream about such expensive collections as such atleast until 30s :( Maybe one cheapo at a time, never had more than two even in the family...

Well I meant most of the guys like Gihan, Andrew, Devinda, had just entered their 20s those days, finishing the last bits of studies and that gives no way or time to find so much of money to get such cars we know are quite expensive here in SL? :o Even yourself got a good collection if I'm not mistaken? As for us poor mortals, can do nothing more than dream about such expensive collections as such atleast until 30s :( Maybe one cheapo at a time, never had more than two even in the family...

I think this is a bit uncalled for machang. So what if some has got the luck and the means to get what they want in life? You sound bitter. What are you implying?

• Like 2

Oh I'm not at all bitter about people who has got whatever they do, only wondering how, as not everything will be handed to us for free :) I'm sure there was some way to get all that by yourself so I was just asking the way, so we too could follow the same and enjoy life a bit :)

And my deepest apologies if I offended anyone, there was no intention of doing so or singling out anyone, it was only for the purpose of illustration had I mentioned any names. Ready to remove unwanted content if it looks personal, while no implications were done either. You guys are much older now, just wanted some directions and no harm meant...

Edited by BLu3HaZe

Oh I'm not at all bitter about people who has got whatever they do, only wondering how, as not everything will be handed to us for free :) I'm sure there was some way to get all that by yourself so I was just asking the way, so we too could follow the same and enjoy life a bit :)

ok lets see,Devinda has a massive drug trafficking operation going on,if you go around mt.lavinia and ask for 'kudu deva' then you'll be directed to him.Supra is a very successful pimp,though his business has taken a downturn because of the raid recently at Liberty plaza.And Andrew is a Politician,'nuff said!

• Like 1

ok lets see,Devinda has a massive drug trafficking operation going on,if you go around mt.lavinia and ask for 'kudu deva' then you'll be directed to him.Supra is a very successful pimp,though his business has taken a downturn because of the raid recently at Liberty plaza.And Andrew is a Politician,'nuff said!

LOL laugh.gif Dude, I only asked if they got everything handed to them those days or did they earn it all. And I'm pretty sure they've got much better education and respectable professions than what you've mentioned.

LOL laugh.gif Dude, I only asked if they got everything handed to them those days or did they earn it all. And I'm pretty sure they've got much better education and respectable professions than what you've mentioned.

Ah but can you be certain? ;)

I gather Supra sells seeds in Manning market. I wasn't told what. I think its weed seeds. The pimping is his night job. Lots of us moonlight as something.

Right rolleyes.gif Anyway, if you feel that I've created an unwanted mess, could you please delete all my posts here and leave the thread clean like before? Wasn't expecting it to come to this ninja.gif

• 1 month later...

Why do you have supercar pictures stolen from google images on your profile...trying to impress retarded girls? :blink:

Is that what you use pictures of supercars for? rolleyes.gif I'd rather have it cuz I like it, and just for the unknown public