• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Le Sabre

Philips were a little big expensive... So I guess, I will go ahead with this, because it anyway leaves me with no choice than purchasing a new bulb set and try.... :) Oh btw my parking lights were cap-less and double filament bulbs... So I will need to find the exact LED's for that here as well.....

And thank's much for the comments :)

double filament cap-less ? Could you post a pic/sample here ?

Okay on the topic of Osram Nightbreaker unlimited, it does improve the light output over a generic halogen bulb but its not bright as a proper HID fixed in a proper manner(focus on the word proper :P). A poorly fixed HID for headlight throws light all over the place reducing the light output on the road, you will even see some light beams going up trees.. :D

I got nightbreaker unlimited for fog lamps

11150706_10203016767899388_9110993422951

18761917723_2962c12818_b.jpg

Ok, so this pic was posted in the "Nissan Presea Thailand" fb page - The front is the Silvia and the rear is the Presea... So what do you call this car if anyone knows? an essembled Presea/Silvia? :smilie_liebe9:

What do you mean ? It was never something Nissan actually produced. A tuner put the front end of a Sylvia on a Presea....similar transformations are done on Stagea wagons with R34 front ends....R32 Sylvias with GTR front ends...and the list goes on :)

• Like 1

It is today that I found out, the contrast of the Illuminating Indigo dashboard colour surrounding the odometer can be changed by simply turning a button.... :D And all these days I thought that brightness is determined by the battery or wiring conditions... :D Here you go!

rumtoyS.jpg

DXvTsWQ.jpg

What were you doing with your car for so long? :D :D :D:P

• Like 1

Lol.... it's always nice to discover stuff time to time ya know :P

hehee good good :) Machan I need some help...There is quite a big damage to the front bumper of our Presea. Once my brother was trying to reverse the car, he has kept his eye only backwards, but not the front. And while reversing the car, the front right side of the car has touched a coconut tree. *ouch* *ouch*. The front of the car is not a great sight to see at the moment because it's been considerably damaged (front right side)

The garage uncle asked us to request a front bumper, right signal light and another part(can't remember) from the insurance provider.

Now we need to find a front bumper and a right side signal light. Will be going to check the shops around WIjerama - Delkanda tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Any idea of a place where we can find a bumper? I am worried of the fact whether we will be able to find a CT II bumper. We are not willing to fix a Refina bumper + headlights and change the originality of the car. We'll see.

Thanks !

hehee good good :) Machan I need some help...There is quite a big damage to the front bumper of our Presea. Once my brother was trying to reverse the car, he has kept his eye only backwards, but not the front. And while reversing the car, the front right side of the car has touched a coconut tree. *ouch* *ouch*. The front of the car is not a great sight to see at the moment because it's been considerably damaged (front right side)

The garage uncle asked us to request a front bumper, right signal light and another part(can't remember) from the insurance provider.

Now we need to find a front bumper and a right side signal light. Will be going to check the shops around WIjerama - Delkanda tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Any idea of a place where we can find a bumper? I am worried of the fact whether we will be able to find a CT II bumper. We are not willing to fix a Refina bumper + headlights and change the originality of the car. We'll see.

Thanks !

Oh that is sad to hear :/ he must have hit the front bumber that bad, what was his speed? :speechless-smiley-019:

I don't have a specific place in find where you could get those and yes you will need to walk around all the shops in delkanda/wijerama to find one.. Lights are easy to find as i have given you contacts of where to find parts before..... the buffer you will need to check and see....

If you cannot find contact priyantha (the importer) who's contact I have given you before in this thread, he might have...

And you should be careful because the front of the car is longer than we can see from the driving seat.... When I reverse or turn from a narrow road, my friends asks me if I think im driving a car or a lorry (I'm that much cautious)

Edited by PreseaLover

Oh that is sad to hear :/ he must have hit the front bumber that bad, what was his speed? :speechless-smiley-019:

I don't have a specific place in find where you could get those and yes you will need to walk around all the shops in delkanda/wijerama to find one.. Lights are easy to find as i have given you contacts of where to find parts before..... the buffer you will need to check and see....

If you cannot find contact priyantha (the importer) who's contact I have given you before in this thread, he might have...

And you should be careful because the front of the car is longer than we can see from the driving seat.... When I reverse or turn from a narrow road, my friends asks me if I think im driving a car or a lorry (I'm that much cautious)

Speed? I think he has reversed it with a far greater acceleration, thereby causing the big damage. It's not that he has gone reverse linearly, but trying to reverse the car while keeping the tyres turned to left hand side. I was not there. Well I will keep my attention on the numbers you provided and will see how the things pan out. Thanks again mate!

Definitely yea! Not only the front, even the back is also longer I guess. We earlier had a Nissan AD Wagon (A Nissan family :P ) and this Presea is harder to park inside our garage with the amount of turning I have to do, in the attempt of parking the car. Anyway, I know you will say yes to this; Don't you find that you keep on getting attracted to the pleasure of driving Presea, whenever you drive? I mean, "Drive karanna karanna aasa hithena" type :P

Anyway, I know you will say yes to this; Don't you find that you keep on getting attracted to the pleasure of driving Presea, whenever you drive? I mean, "Drive karanna karanna aasa hithena" type :P

Lol I do I do :P

Not only me, my best friend also want's to drive it whenever I'm with him in the car as he was addicted to it the very first time he drove it (him being a corolla CE110 and a Mercedez benz owner)...

• Like 1

Anyway, I know you will say yes to this; Don't you find that you keep on getting attracted to the pleasure of driving Presea, whenever you drive? I mean, "Drive karanna karanna aasa hithena" type :P

Not only the driving pleasure, I'm obsessing over every bit of inch in it....

I often wish I was born in the 70's so that I could have own a brand new presea when it was imported in 2001 in mint condition without a single scratch mark and purely in mint condition... I often envision those initial first owner presea user's, how it must have felt to them....

One time like 6 months back when i was desperately finding this, a guy told me that there is a refina parked at the lymol factory in kandana and he see's it everyday... So once i put a half day and went to meet this refina owner to see if he wants to sell it... So i went inside this office and when asked from the receptionist who owns this car she told me its the directors car... the car was in very good condition and pearl white and was shining... So i spoke to the director and asked if he wants to sell it and he said "Sorry son, not selling it"... I told him "Name your figure and I will offer it", and he tells me no matter how much I'm willing to offer he is not going to sell it...and he questioned me why i want it and he also explained to me why he wants it so badly too.... same story as ours, he is in love with the car and he is the first owner of it and using it for 15 years since 2000.... I even tried to leave my visiting card with him and still he said "dont keep hopes im not going to sell it, but if i hear of a presea who is selling their's i"ll call you"... never got that call though....

So likewise I guess, there is some kind of an addiction to this car... I don't think I will ever get over the obsession for this car.... and it's bad cuz getting attached to something so bad can hurt so much... :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Ok here you go, the double filament cap-less parking light....

3ALS45B.jpgQziJsgr.jpg

Can this bulb in the link below be a replacement for my parking lights which shows in the image above? (Thought of changing the parking lights to white since the osram night breakers have a whitish look)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-T10-White-168-194-501-W5W-LED-Side-Dome-Car-Light-Wedge-Bulb-Lamp-DC-12V-/310925782436?hash=item48649eeda4&vxp=mtr

Can this bulb in the link below be a replacement for my parking lights which shows in the image above? (Thought of changing the parking lights to white since the osram night breakers have a whitish look)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-T10-White-168-194-501-W5W-LED-Side-Dome-Car-Light-Wedge-Bulb-Lamp-DC-12V-/310925782436?hash=item48649eeda4&vxp=mtr

Theres a lot of sizes the capless variety, Make sure u find the variant to the mm, or else they'll just shatter in your hand while fitting them, learnt by trial and error.

Look through these to identify which size it is, T5 etc

T10andT5.jpg

360690468_974.jpg

360691265_164.jpg

Also don't buy the type you've linked, they are dim and blow out fast,

Get something like this, in the correct size

598204359_812.JPG

Edited by tiv

Theres a lot of sizes the capless variety, Make sure u find the variant to the mm, or else they'll just shatter in your hand while fitting them, learnt by trial and error.

Look through these to identify which size it is, T5 etc

T10andT5.jpg

360690468_974.jpg

360691265_164.jpg

Also don't buy the type you've linked, they are dim and blow out fast,

Get something like this, in the correct size

598204359_812.JPG

Thanks Tiv, will do :)

On closer look, those are huge double filament t20s probably, those are brake light bulbs, some dweeb must have put em in. Get the right size measured and replace them, with something like this

China_High_Power_7W_7440_992_T20_socket_

Edited by tiv
  • Like 1

hey dude... Guess what, I saw a blue Presea in kandy. With a G no plate. Had crystal lights.. Heres the awesome part, It was driven by a hot chick. Looked in her mid 20's. She was a bit tall and bit chubby(not very) with a long hair that was brown which was done up like Bob Marleys.. First thing that came to my mind was u. ;)

• Like 2

hey dude... Guess what, I saw a blue Presea in kandy. With a G no plate. Had crystal lights.. Heres the awesome part, It was driven by a hot chick. Looked in her mid 20's. She was a bit tall and bit chubby(not very) with a long hair that was brown which was done up like Bob Marleys.. First thing that came to my mind was u. ;)

Do not get in the way of the romance going on over here !!!! Bad FF ! bad !!!

• Like 1

Oops forgot the sad part,there was a guy in the passengwr seat... :/ oh and I just saw ur status lol .. this might be ur future wife hehe :D

Did you just say a GIRL DROVE A PRESEA???? f**k me sideways I'm starting to melt now.... KANDYAN YOU SAY?.... that's a multiple orgasm now... :violent-smiley-009: and that is a Refina.... Jesus christ... a lil bit CHUBBY YOU SAY?... My f**king goodness..... :smilie_liebe9: BUT I'm touched by the fact that you thought about me at that time, amongst a lot of things which you could have given thought LOL.... That sad part of the guy being in the passenger seat can be her brother :P lets assume like that.... :sport-smiley-003: I know another girl who drives a blue presea she is actually a friend of mine, that I'm not interested at :P .... But yeah seeing a girl driving a presea could be the best turn on ever.... *sigh* ... :speechless-smiley-004: and sadly I'm not from kandy so no she wont be my future wife :P

Now I'm starting to picture HER, her BROTHER and from another corner YOU peeping through your car window looking at her :P What a love triangle... :sport-smiley-004: