• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Le Sabre

Huh? I was told NOT to sleep without a pillow or on a hard surface that didn't offer support to the curve of the spine? (I was instead told to sleep on a more supportive foam mattress with a pillow under my feet, and small pillows from a baby's crib under my back and between my legs so as to support and isolate my lower back better?)

I was told the opposite by my surgeon and many other docs which I made a customized bed approved by them, not sure about your case, but slip disk patients should sleep in hard beds..

I was told the opposite by my surgeon and many other docs which I made a customized bed approved by them, not sure about your case, but slip disk patients should sleep in hard beds..

Well since you've been dealing with your back issues for so long: You are probably better informed than I am. Anyways, PM me if I can help further.

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 1

Hahah loving how this turned out, I'v know Mr.PreseaLover from a former workplace where he claims to have been a "business analyst" but was actually an intern lol,so I have been exposed to the bull he has been spewing out then [no offense ;)] and have been following this thread closely, and it definitely lived up to what i was expecting!

VVTi summed it up perfectly, you need to get laid PreseaLover, get off that crazy horse you are riding and get some p***y in your life, cheers and all the best!

There is a saying in Sinhala called "Wedi Aadare Dabaretayi".

I remember before you join AL, you came to Viva Elite Owners Club and made a post inquiring a white Presea and I deleted your post since it was irrelevant for us. Everywhere you were madly seeking a white Presea.

Even after you bought your Presea, I was surprised on you as you were talking about girls driving preaseas and all nonsense rather than taking your vehicle. Simply I avoid your thread. For me it was a headache everywhere appearing in the forum Presea, Presea, Presea without good information on automotive subject :)

It is your vehicle and you have right to sell at any point due to any reason.

I see you as a person who became mad on a girl and divorced her after an immediate marriage. :P

You are confused with your dream vehicle and your exact requirement.

Brother, don't feel bad on my words. But you have to be mature enough.

Anyway my best wishes for your next vehicle. :)

Good-luck !!!

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera
  • Like 7

• 4 months later...

Ok so as requested by many, here are the pics of my New Presea... :) bought this in january and did a full restoration (both interior and exterior) and replaced all faded parts with new parts etc... The restoration steps and everything, I will update in my restoration blog and will post the link one's proper pics are taken from a good camera.. This is a 99 model, 2003 imported one with auto transmission.. Restoration completed today!

S5GgPBX.jpg

ZfLTkJd.jpg

rUepDEy.jpg

kH6oy5B.jpg

F2BQXUJ.jpg

wiMBhAS.jpg

yaVqPEo.jpg

xts5W0I.jpg

• Like 8

Credits where its due, as annyoing as you are, the Car look fantastic. love that Kenwood player

Haha thanks Shiffer :D

PL, alloy wheels matches the car well and makes it stand out. Let's see how long you ill own this ride. :-)

Thanks mate... yeah me too hoping to have it for a while :)

Nice work machan! :)

Thanks doc :)

Thumbs up! Looking mint. One thing I love about the Presea is those gorgeous frameless doors.

Thanks Davy :)

Congrats on the new buy mate. The Presea looks mint. Probably better looking than the last one too, if I may add. Also love the anal attention to detail. It's the little things really. Many people don't seem to see value in it.

Thanks mate.. :) yes, overall, the condition too is better than the last, has a better pickup and speed than the last too....

Edited by PreseaLover
  • Like 1

This reminds of one of my neighbours who is an engineer and also a Presea enthusiast. When I first met him in 2006 he also had a white colour Presea. He loved it a lot and always talked about it. But after some time due to the pressure came from his wife and kids to buy a new car, he had to sell it and then he bought a Allion. But he was not happy about that he had to sell the Presea. Now he has a Montero.

that Refina sticker seems out of place :/

The rear refina? That's not a sticker, those are badges :D

If you are talking about the side sticker near the rear door, it has a different font that the trunk refina font... it seems like its out of place but it's the way it is actually...

It was hard to paste them anyway, it sticks on the hand :s

This reminds of one of my neighbours who is an engineer and also a Presea enthusiast. When I first met him in 2006 he also had a white colour Presea. He loved it a lot and always talked about it. But after some time due to the pressure came from his wife and kids to buy a new car, he had to sell it and then he bought a Allion. But he was not happy about that he had to sell the Presea. Now he has a Montero.

LOL this is why it is extremely important to find someone who loves your car... :D

If she agrees to have your car as the wedding car, keep her! ;)

But sad about ur neighbor...give my regards to your him ;) and don't forget to tell, his family suck :P

LOL this is why it is extremely important to find someone who loves your car... :D

If she agrees to have your car as the wedding car, keep her! ;)

But sad about ur neighbor...give my regards to your him ;) and don't forget to tell, his family suck :P

:D ok, yours is a perfect car for weddings!

• Like 1

The rear refina? That's not a sticker, those are badges :D

If you are talking about the side sticker near the rear door, it has a different font that the trunk refina font... it seems like its out of place but it's the way it is actually...

It was hard to paste them anyway, it sticks on the hand :s

The stickers..