• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Le Sabre

10 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

Sooo, back to square one. Looking to buy an automatic english number Presea. This will be my 4th Presea 

Hmm...4th time's the charm?! Or maybe you should try something new/ different this time?

9 hours ago, matroska said:

look what the cat dragged in

look-what-the-cat-dragged-in_o_1189908.jpg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, fiat fan said:

You wanted 21.50 firm when u were selling. But you want to buy one UNDER 15?

madu waligen thalai anik presea loversla 🤪

that's because I restored and had done 4 laks worth repairs and stuff. So I wouldnt have sold it if I didnt get that offer. So if I buy one for 15 then pretty sure I will have to spend some more to make it the best Presea, you see. Otherwise I would be doing charity restoring cars with my expense and selling it for the market price :D  

1 hour ago, PreseaLover said:

that's because I restored and had done 4 laks worth repairs and stuff. So I wouldnt have sold it if I didnt get that offer. So if I buy one for 15 then pretty sure I will have to spend some more to make it the best Presea, you see. Otherwise I would be doing charity restoring cars with my expense and selling it for the market price :D  

My question is: why didn't u just paint it white?

I mean you spent all that money and effort restoring it and fixing it up, why not just take one more step if you wanted a white one, instead of selling it for a mere Rs. 50,000 profit? 

2 hours ago, Kavvz said:

My question is: why didn't u just paint it white?

I mean you spent all that money and effort restoring it and fixing it up, why not just take one more step if you wanted a white one, instead of selling it for a mere Rs. 50,000 profit? 

Didnt want to go to RMV 3 times and pay the comissioner, inspector and a Kaakka 10k bucks as bribe to change the book again. 

2 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

Didnt want to go to RMV 3 times and pay the comissioner, inspector and a Kaakka 10k bucks as bribe to change the book again. 

Huh? Isn't that easier than running around trying to find a white Presea in good condition and then spending months and countless visits to various garages fixing it up?

(A visit to the RMV and a day wasted there seems relatively simplistic in comparison to the alternative: The hassle of hunting down a white Presea car and then wasting time reconditioning it back up to a usable level...)

Edited by Kavvz

5 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Huh? Isn't that easier than running around trying to find a white Presea in good condition and then spending months and countless visits to various garages fixing it up?

(A visit to the RMV and a day wasted there seems relatively simplistic in comparison to the alternative: The hassle of hunting down a white Presea car and then wasting time reconditioning it back up to a usable level...)

That's what you have failed to understand. Owning the presea is not fun. Running around trying to find a Presea and spend months of visits to garage fixing it is the fun thing. That's why I sell the preseas after driving for sometime, cuz I get bored when there is nothing to do with it :D 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PreseaLover said:

That's what you have failed to understand. Owning the presea is not fun. Running around trying to find a Presea and spend months of visits to garage fixing it is the fun thing. That's why I sell the preseas after driving for sometime, cuz I get bored when there is nothing to do with it :D 

I had the same mentality and then i got married. THE END of that ERA :D 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

Ah! So its more of a hobby then. Okay, I guess I understand a bit. So I guess there maybe a method to the madness after all...

3 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

Ah! So its more of a hobby then. Okay, I guess I understand a bit. So I guess there maybe a method to the madness after all...

owning and using the car was fun back then when I was young and in the age of dating. Now I'm old, I'm stepping into the sugar daddy age of life. I'm in the twilight of my life now. So need some excitement in life, where chasing finding preseas in corners of the country would give that excitement. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

owning and using the car was fun back then when I was young and in the age of dating. Now I'm old, I'm stepping into the sugar daddy age of life. I'm in the twilight of my life now. So need some excitement in life, where chasing finding preseas in corners of the country would give that excitement. 

lol. Sugar Daddy>?! Really? Okay, cool. (But am pretty sure chasing down Preseas isn't what Sugar Daddy's do. I think they end up having a lot more fun than that... :D )

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

lol. Sugar Daddy>?! Really? Okay, cool. (But am pretty sure chasing down Preseas isn't what Sugar Daddy's do. I think they end up having a lot more fun than that... :D )

Sugar daddy for Preseas it seems

Pick up bruised and battered Preseas, patch them up, enjoy them for a bit and find them husbands afterward

• Haha 5

Guys what do you think this glass/plastic gear indicator strip is made of? is there a specific name for it? In my previous car this piece was broken and I took the old broke selecter frame to a digital printing place in mount and they made this new one for me exactly the same way. So im wondering if every digital printing place can do this so that i could do it from a place close to my house. I just want to know whats the name you call for this glassy plastic piece so I can tell them on what they should print. 

img-0656.jpg

10 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

Guys what do you think this glass/plastic gear indicator strip is made of? is there a specific name for it? In my previous car this piece was broken and I took the old broke selecter frame to a digital printing place in mount and they made this new one for me exactly the same way. So im wondering if every digital printing place can do this so that i could do it from a place close to my house. I just want to know whats the name you call for this glassy plastic piece so I can tell them on what they should print. 

img-0656.jpg

oooo the 90's nissan shifter. I remember having the same shifter on our B13 doctor sunny years ago. 

Local printed plexiglass peices will make it obv that its been fiddled with. The light dispersion from under the shifter is a lot different on the cheap plexiglass at print shops and the topmost printed layer comes off after a few years (had that part peeling off on one of my friend's nissan march that was bought 2nd hand). If you have the cash try and find an original replacement from a recondition part shop around delkanda, given its an older car it shouldn't be ridiculously priced.

38 minutes ago, HaeylM said:

oooo the 90's nissan shifter. I remember having the same shifter on our B13 doctor sunny years ago. 

Local printed plexiglass peices will make it obv that its been fiddled with. The light dispersion from under the shifter is a lot different on the cheap plexiglass at print shops and the topmost printed layer comes off after a few years (had that part peeling off on one of my friend's nissan march that was bought 2nd hand). If you have the cash try and find an original replacement from a recondition part shop around delkanda, given its an older car it shouldn't be ridiculously priced.

This pic you see is the plexiglass i got it done from a print shop 2 years ago during my presea restoration. Even when selling the car 2 weeks ago it was in good condition. In most preseas this glass is broken. So I just want a printed one so that it doesnt look ugly with a broken glass :) So you call this piece a plexiglass is it? 

8 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

This pic you see is the plexiglass i got it done from a print shop 2 years ago during my presea restoration. Even when selling the car 2 weeks ago it was in good condition. In most preseas this glass is broken. So I just want a printed one so that it doesnt look ugly with a broken glass :) So you call this piece a plexiglass is it? 

The original piece is printed plastic (Poly propylene or simillar) but yeah at print shops they will do it on acrylic/ printed plexiglass. 

• Like 1