• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Le Sabre

1 hour ago, fiat fan said:

I’m guessing you bought another Presea?

Too logical for this bugger (as in @PreseaLover). My guess is that he's just preemptively sourcing parts for things that maybe broken on a potential car he is just eyeballing...

If he had the car in hand, it would be a simple matter to just drive it over to the closest print shop in his area and ask the owner there:

1. What the part is made of and what the replacement material is called and what their process on replacement is 
  2. What the price would be and compare that with the price he paid last time

Am I right @PreseaLover, old chap? (As in you haven't bought the car yet have you?) 

Edited by Kavvz
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Too logical for this bugger (as in @PreseaLover). My guess is that he's just preemptively sourcing parts for things that maybe broken on a potential car he is just eyeballing...

If he had the car in hand, it would be a simple matter to just drive it over to the closest print shop in his area and ask the owner there:

1. What the part is made of and what the replacement material is called and what their process on replacement is 
  2. What the price would be and compare that with the price he paid last time

Am I right @PreseaLover, old chap? (As in you haven't bought the car yet have you?) 

You are spot on my friend. I haven't bought a car yet. Like you said a Potential chicks' box is broken 😛 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

Like you said a Potential chicks' box is broken 😛 

On 12/2/2020 at 8:33 PM, PreseaLover said:

So I just want a printed one so that it doesnt look ugly  :) So you call this piece a plexiglass is it? 

I foresee a bloody situation

A very bloody situation

And a murder charge

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Guys I really need to get rid of this... Is there anything else like a clock I can fit here? Or where can I find another piece like this mp3 player cuz this shit is not working.. even the pioneer player above is not working.. so I need at least a casette player or a working audio player.. I dont mind a used one.. dont want to spend alot on audio setups as I dont use the car much, thats why

IMG-5964 (1).JPG

36 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

Guys I really need to get rid of this... Is there anything else like a clock I can fit here? Or where can I find another piece like this mp3 player cuz this shit is not working.. even the pioneer player above is not working.. so I need at least a casette player or a working audio player.. I dont mind a used one.. dont want to spend alot on audio setups as I dont use the car much, thats why

IMG-5964 (1).JPG

Can I fix the below item instead of this? What happens with the below item? is it an amplifier for the music that is played by the main audio unit? How successfull is this?

https://www.daraz.lk/products/bluetooth-50-amplifier-v50-music-player-diy-wireless-mini-mp3-player-module-12v-car-fm-module-support-tf-usb-u-disk-audio-i111816982-s1021980804.html?spm=a2a0e.searchlist.list.18.4e7c16634I51c6&search=1

Edited by PreseaLover

20 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

Can I fix the below item instead of this? What happens with the below item? is it an amplifier for the music that is played by the main audio unit? How successfull is this?

https://www.daraz.lk/products/bluetooth-50-amplifier-v50-music-player-diy-wireless-mini-mp3-player-module-12v-car-fm-module-support-tf-usb-u-disk-audio-i111816982-s1021980804.html?spm=a2a0e.searchlist.list.18.4e7c16634I51c6&search=1

Got it to work and all is fine with that now. Please ignore

As yal can see in this image there is a gap in the rear seat and the back board.. its not going any further beyond that. So to cover that cam I thought of putting rear back seat head cover.. Any idea of a good place to put those or are there ready made covers for that? Or anything else to be done here?

IMG-6077.JPG

1 hour ago, PreseaLover said:

As yal can see in this image there is a gap in the rear seat and the back board.. its not going any further beyond that. So to cover that cam I thought of putting rear back seat head cover.. Any idea of a good place to put those or are there ready made covers for that? Or anything else to be done here?

IMG-6077.JPG

There is a hook near that end.. may be you could check whether its properly being fitted. 

11 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

IMG-6077.JPG

Get a fat guy to sit in it ! 

48 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

to go to food city/ saloon and dates

Priorities eh...😆

(But seriously, first time I heard that you need a car to go to Food City or the saloon! As for dates: I guess that is the one time having a car helps a bit I guess. Cool scene! Anyways you have one now, so hopefully you get lots of dates!!  Congratulations! ) 

8 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

Priorities eh...😆

(But seriously, first time I heard that you need a car to go to Food City or the saloon! As for dates: I guess that is the one time having a car helps a bit I guess. Cool scene! Anyways you have one now, so hopefully you get lots of dates!!  Congratulations! ) 

no i don't need a car to impress the girl on dates, i need a car to use it for something else :D 

42 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

no i don't need a car to impress the girl on dates, i need a car to use it for something else :D 

😆 I was a bit skeptical when you claimed you were going on dates! But now I know its BS!! 🤭😅🤣

But as a fellow forum member and a fellow Nissan fan, oookay then: I will give you the benefit of the doubt on the above slightly dodgey claim...

Edited by Kavvz

On 4/2/2021 at 5:50 PM, PreseaLover said:

checked.. its already on the hook

It might be on the hook, but looks like the hook might have been a bit dislodged (pulled from the base body a bit), see if you can hammer it down a bit, gap should go away?

On 4/2/2021 at 4:38 PM, PreseaLover said:

IMG-6077.JPG

Why are you so worried about the back seat of your car more than anything ? Is it bacause most of your dates end up on the back seat?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, iRage said:

Nice...glad you were able to sort it out. The issue with these plastics is that they dry up and turn brittle...

Now...I hope you are planning on giving that interior a good scrubbing

Yeah need to do a cleanup but im afraid to do the upholstery cleanup because the upholstery material is not very thick, the cloth might tear, so just doing the seats and all that shit