• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Le Sabre

You remembers me a guy in our A/L times. He was attarcted to a girl at rotary class driven by a Presea and the guy started admiring both the car and the girl at the same time. We used to call him "ado presea mehe waren" :D

LOL dude, that is epic..... How ironic my office people calls me "Presea" too now :P

• Like 1

A picture taken buy a photographer of my car at the 1st Presea Meetup... Thought of sharing :)

F7G3iuT.jpg

WOW MAN! That's a sexy, yet elegant and charm beauty! Congratulations on buying your dream car few weeks back. :smilie_liebe9: Though I have not been a registered member here at Autolanka, I regularly followed your thread and we have a Presea R11 CT II version (301-xxxx). Happy to say that we bought it too around the same time that you bought yours. And we are in love with that..!

Any idea of a place where we can get fog lights and get them installed? It does have space for fog lights (covered with a semi-transparent light like thing - It looks like a fog light, but there is no fog light :speechless-smiley-020: )

And also, need to get some small things in place such as the small box which is in between the Front Two Seats. And also, need to know about a place where we can get the beading for rear door. It is there, but cracked/broken. :sad-smiley-017:

Did you try an OBD 2 device with your car? I ordered one, but it is not compatible with the Nissan version. I just have to use an adapter cable which I have not ordered yet. Just would like to know whether there is someone who has an OBD 2 with them.

It seems that you have not tinted the glasses. Any idea of doing so? We would like to do so, but I have a small doubt as to whether it will ruin the original look. (But you can understand the importance of tinted glasses when you just park your car at noon, facing direct sunlight)

WOW MAN! That's a sexy, yet elegant and charm beauty! Congratulations on buying your dream car few weeks back. :smilie_liebe9: Though I have not been a registered member here at Autolanka, I regularly followed your thread and we have a Presea R11 CT II version (301-xxxx). Happy to say that we bought it too around the same time that you bought yours. And we are in love with that..!

Any idea of a place where we can get fog lights and get them installed? It does have space for fog lights (covered with a semi-transparent light like thing - It looks like a fog light, but there is no fog light :speechless-smiley-020: )

And also, need to get some small things in place such as the small box which is in between the Front Two Seats. And also, need to know about a place where we can get the beading for rear door. It is there, but cracked/broken. :sad-smiley-017:

Did you try an OBD 2 device with your car? I ordered one, but it is not compatible with the Nissan version. I just have to use an adapter cable which I have not ordered yet. Just would like to know whether there is someone who has an OBD 2 with them.

It seems that you have not tinted the glasses. Any idea of doing so? We would like to do so, but I have a small doubt as to whether it will ruin the original look. (But you can understand the importance of tinted glasses when you just park your car at noon, facing direct sunlight)

Thanks for the compliment :) and congratz to you too...the car looks good in the thumbnail.... did you buy the car from somewhere around malabe?

Nice to meet another presea lover and happy to see the presea club is expanding :)

I had the fog lights in my when i bought it.... yes you can install the fogs in that space... but yes before buying the car, i checked for all sorts of spare parts for the car and visited those shops personally....

There is a shop called Dai Lanka in wijerama.. they dont have it... but check in the 4 shops that are before that when coming from colombo side... i can't remember the name of the shop... they had fogs... if not 'check in sisira auto parts wijerama (0777 631688), yunicon auto (0112802122),.. if not there is an importer called priyantha, he will get you those (0775086144)... installing them can be done by an electrician though...

the small box - you mean a box to cover the box between the seats right? yeah the presea comes with the box open by default, even i wanted to cover it but wasnt bothered much.... but if you find a place for a box cover do let me know...

I have not installed an OBD, and will not be doing as well...

That's right i have not tinted the glasses, it came un-tinted by default and will not be tinting as well... because what I have observed is, the presea looks ugly when its titnted and takes away that elegant look... when you look inside of the car from the outside, the presea gives a very smart look, whereas when its tinted that look is not to be seen... you and I both know that due the the lower height level there is a unique look portrayed when looking at the inside from the outside ;) my friends insist me on tinting the glasses but never gonna do that... plus no modifications has been done to my car from the factory setting, so i will not be doing any modifications either to preserve its originality... you have a point when it comes to the sunglight.. but i have just covered the dashboard with a cover and that is all... piece of advice - dont tint...it doesnt look good when tinted :) (but then again its ur choice)

Rear door beading my friend is not to be found... my beadings are fine but shape eke poddak damaged but no harm to the windows or no leaks so i think i can manage for a few more years... but I saw on an fb comment regarding a place to find beadings... Try L.P Gunaratha @ Darley Road (shop before fire brigade). If not go to the next shop Pala Auto Beading. Also try Mano 0777745153

On another note.. join the "Nissan Presea" group on FB we have a presea club... and we had a meetup recently too and the next time you should come :)

And do post some pics of your car here.... would love to see the car :)

Do let me know if you need anymore help!

Thanks for the compliment :) and congratz to you too...the car looks good in the thumbnail.... did you buy the car from somewhere around malabe?

Nice to meet another presea lover and happy to see the presea club is expanding :)

I had the fog lights in my when i bought it.... yes you can install the fogs in that space... but yes before buying the car, i checked for all sorts of spare parts for the car and visited those shops personally....

There is a shop called Dai Lanka in wijerama.. they dont have it... but check in the 4 shops that are before that when coming from colombo side... i can't remember the name of the shop... they had fogs... if not 'check in sisira auto parts wijerama (0777 631688), yunicon auto (0112802122),.. if not there is an importer called priyantha, he will get you those (0775086144)... installing them can be done by an electrician though...

the small box - you mean a box to cover the box between the seats right? yeah the presea comes with the box open by default, even i wanted to cover it but wasnt bothered much.... but if you find a place for a box cover do let me know...

I have not installed an OBD, and will not be doing as well...

That's right i have not tinted the glasses, it came un-tinted by default and will not be tinting as well... because what I have observed is, the presea looks ugly when its titnted and takes away that elegant look... when you look inside of the car from the outside, the presea gives a very smart look, whereas when its tinted that look is not to be seen... you and I both know that due the the lower height level there is a unique look portrayed when looking at the inside from the outside ;) my friends insist me on tinting the glasses but never gonna do that... plus no modifications has been done to my car from the factory setting, so i will not be doing any modifications either to preserve its originality... you have a point when it comes to the sunglight.. but i have just covered the dashboard with a cover and that is all... piece of advice - dont tint...it doesnt look good when tinted :) (but then again its ur choice)

Rear door beading my friend is not to be found... my beadings are fine but shape eke poddak damaged but no harm to the windows or no leaks so i think i can manage for a few more years... but I saw on an fb comment regarding a place to find beadings... Try L.P Gunaratha @ Darley Road (shop before fire brigade). If not go to the next shop Pala Auto Beading. Also try Mano 0777745153

On another note.. join the "Nissan Presea" group on FB we have a presea club... and we had a meetup recently too and the next time you should come :)

And do post some pics of your car here.... would love to see the car :)

Do let me know if you need anymore help!

Well, how did you guess it? I believe you too must have visited the house at Malabe where a Presea was for sale. And precisely, you are correct! This is that car.

Well, thanks for the detailed information regarding the places where fog lights for Presea, are for sale. Well, I live in Thalawathugoda, so places like Wijerama/Delkanda is not too far from here. Will check those places soon. Do they have more parts for Presea??

Given below is an image of the small box which I am talking about. It is there, but someone has inserted a nail from the back side of the box as an temporary solution to fix it. And he has done it in a very ugly way! (It is not visible in the picture). I just want an original box to replace it, so that it will have the original look. (not so much to bother about though)

WP_20150524_09_51_27_Pro.jpg

What you said about the tinted glass, seems to be true. I just got rid of that idea and I will keep that "Green-Like" original tint of the glasses, as it is. Instead, I will use that money for some other thing :P

Actually there are some sort of issues with the vehicle which need to be addressed very soon.

Yeah, the post in fb group regarding the beading, is the same issue I also have. It is manageable but adding a new beading will bring a great look to the car, which is the reason I was looking for beadings. There are obviously no issues related to leaks and other annoying stuff at the moment.

To be honest, I do not use FB. I have an account which is used for updating the fan page of my blog/website (even the website has not been updated for about two months :P )

However, I will keep in contact with the fb group and will keep in touch with you guys too.

I will post some pics very soon, photographed by my brother who has a great camera and a great eye to capture eye-catching moments.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have a small idea. Shall we create a website/blog as well for Presea Lovers around the world? There is obviously a blog, but it is not active enough. We can add DIY stuff as well and share the thoughts. True that fb group must exist, but we can maintain a blog as well :)

Well, how did you guess it? I believe you too must have visited the house at Malabe where a Presea was for sale. And precisely, you are correct! This is that car.

Well, thanks for the detailed information regarding the places where fog lights for Presea, are for sale. Well, I live in Thalawathugoda, so places like Wijerama/Delkanda is not too far from here. Will check those places soon. Do they have more parts for Presea??

Given below is an image of the small box which I am talking about. It is there, but someone has inserted a nail from the back side of the box as an temporary solution to fix it. And he has done it in a very ugly way! (It is not visible in the picture). I just want an original box to replace it, so that it will have the original look. (not so much to bother about though)

WP_20150524_09_51_27_Pro.jpg

What you said about the tinted glass, seems to be true. I just got rid of that idea and I will keep that "Green-Like" original tint of the glasses, as it is. Instead, I will use that money for some other thing :P

Actually there are some sort of issues with the vehicle which need to be addressed very soon.

Yeah, the post in fb group regarding the beading, is the same issue I also have. It is manageable but adding a new beading will bring a great look to the car, which is the reason I was looking for beadings. There are obviously no issues related to leaks and other annoying stuff at the moment.

To be honest, I do not use FB. I have an account which is used for updating the fan page of my blog/website (even the website has not been updated for about two months :P )

However, I will keep in contact with the fb group and will keep in touch with you guys too.

I will post some pics very soon, photographed by my brother who has a great camera and a great eye to capture eye-catching moments.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have a small idea. Shall we create a website/blog as well for Presea Lovers around the world? There is obviously a blog, but it is not active enough. We can add DIY stuff as well and share the thoughts. True that fb group must exist, but we can maintain a blog as well :)

No I did not go to that place to check the car.. I saw it in the other classified site and I remember it because it was in very good condition seen from the pictures... usually I keep an eye on all the good conditioned preseas in the country as a presea lover ;)

as far as I know, they had all the crystal lights and all, i did not check the lights etc for the ct2 though.. they might have... panchikawatta pioneer motors too have parts..... since this is a common fb14 engine so engine parts are easy to find...

exactly...the previous owner has installed an aftermarket box....by default presea comes without that box, so i dont think you will be able to find an original box cover... its the way the presea has been designed...

good that you gave up the idea of tinting it... yes the un-tined windows comes with a very very light colored green.... i dont think we can call it a tint... but they are anyway UV protected....

And I heard another presea friend has checked the beadings from a place and they have quoted 17k just for one door beading... *faints*

the idea sounds cool, go ahead :)

btw, if you wanna see pics of the first presea meetup we had follow this link-----> http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/16979-nissan-presea-meetup-parade-2015-for-the-first-time-in-sl/

No I did not go to that place to check the car.. I saw it in the other classified site and I remember it because it was in very good condition seen from the pictures... usually I keep an eye on all the good conditioned preseas in the country as a presea lover ;)

as far as I know, they had all the crystal lights and all, i did not check the lights etc for the ct2 though.. they might have... panchikawatta pioneer motors too have parts..... since this is a common fb14 engine so engine parts are easy to find...

exactly...the previous owner has installed an aftermarket box....by default presea comes without that box, so i dont think you will be able to find an original box cover... its the way the presea has been designed...

good that you gave up the idea of tinting it... yes the un-tined windows comes with a very very light colored green.... i dont think we can call it a tint... but they are anyway UV protected....

And I heard another presea friend has checked the beadings from a place and they have quoted 17k just for one door beading... *faints*

btw, if you wanna see pics of the first presea meetup we had follow this link-----> http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/16979-nissan-presea-meetup-parade-2015-for-the-first-time-in-sl/

ah is that so? Well it was of course in very condition and my father was surprisingly attracted to it as soon as he saw the car :P

I will check with them soon. Can you mention the price of a fog light/all kinds of lights for Refina at the places where you checked?

An aftermarket box? Do you mean that it is not an original one? So does that mean that I can fit in a different box and replace this one??

17k for beading? May be for the high demand for beadings. It surely puts you in "faint-mode"..Too much to bear at the moment because I am just a university student :sad-smiley-066: A freelancing effort may help me get them someday. Ape thaththa is not into such things, he just drives the car and that's all :)

I will try to create a new website. But before the creation, I will definitely contact you.

I just checked the images from the Presea Meetup. I am waiting so eagerly to join the next presea meetup. Aparade I could not visit Autolanka those days neh..Me paththata awa nam I should have come to the function. But if I came, it would have been "unmatching" :P An old Presea R11 CT II along with three Refinas. :|

btw, if you wanna see pics of the first presea meetup we had follow this link-----> http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/16979-nissan-presea-meetup-parade-2015-for-the-first-time-in-sl/'>http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/16979-nissan-presea-meetup-parade-2015-for-the-first-time-in-sl/

If you can find out the part number for the beading amayama.com might have it for lot cheaper (genuine). Got down rear trunk beading for around 6k. :)

• Like 1

ah is that so? Well it was of course in very condition and my father was surprisingly attracted to it as soon as he saw the car :P

I will check with them soon. Can you mention the price of a fog light/all kinds of lights for Refina at the places where you checked?

An aftermarket box? Do you mean that it is not an original one? So does that mean that I can fit in a different box and replace this one??

17k for beading? May be for the high demand for beadings. It surely puts you in "faint-mode"..Too much to bear at the moment because I am just a university student :sad-smiley-066: A freelancing effort may help me get them someday. Ape thaththa is not into such things, he just drives the car and that's all :)

I will try to create a new website. But before the creation, I will definitely contact you.

I just checked the images from the Presea Meetup. I am waiting so eagerly to join the next presea meetup. Aparade I could not visit Autolanka those days neh..Me paththata awa nam I should have come to the function. But if I came, it would have been "unmatching" :P An old Presea R11 CT II along with three Refinas. :|

A used crystal headlight was somewhere around 5500/- and the rear crystal lights were 4500/- and the fog lights were around 3500/-.... But if you want brand new lights that importer quoted 10k for the front headlights and 7500/- for the rear lights... since yours is not crystal you can get it for a cheaper price.....

yes its not an original one because the presea doesnt come with a box COVER... just the box, so i think the previous owners of yours have fitted a different cover... removing the box just for a cover is bit of a tedious task don't you think...

as "@Ruslan" stated try that site if you want to get your beadings done....

No there won't be such thing called unmatching... A presea is a presea be it Refina or CT2 :)

A used crystal headlight was somewhere around 5500/- and the rear crystal lights were 4500/- and the fog lights were around 3500/-.... But if you want brand new lights that importer quoted 10k for the front headlights and 7500/- for the rear lights... since yours is not crystal you can get it for a cheaper price.....

yes its not an original one because the presea doesnt come with a box COVER... just the box, so i think the previous owners of yours have fitted a different cover... removing the box just for a cover is bit of a tedious task don't you think...

as "@Ruslan" stated try that site if you want to get your beadings done....

No there won't be such thing called unmatching... A presea is a presea be it Refina or CT2 :)

mmmm the prices look good :)

Given below is an image of the box and the arrow indicates the "Screw" which has been inserted in a highly ugly manner. Do you think that it is the original box but an aftermarket COVER? However, the cover should properly fit the "lock" when it is closed (It does not get properly locked now because of the wobbling nature of the box cover).

IMG_0531.jpg

Does Ruslan have a Presea?

Well I will try to check the part number and check Amayama :)

mmmm the prices look good :)

Given below is an image of the box and the arrow indicates the "Screw" which has been inserted in a highly ugly manner. Do you think that it is the original box but an aftermarket COVER? However, the cover should properly fit the "lock" when it is closed (It does not get properly locked now because of the wobbling nature of the box cover).

IMG_0531.jpg

Does Ruslan have a Presea?

Well I will try to check the part number and check Amayama :)

Yes, that's the Original box and a a different car cover....

I don't think ruslan has a presea, I think he referred to the beadings of his car and you can also try the site where he got it from... isnt it @Ruslan?

Yes, that's the Original box and a a different car cover....

I don't think ruslan has a presea, I think he referred to the beadings of his car and you can also try the site where he got it from... isnt it @Ruslan?

Great! Then I will not have to bother much about that. I thought that it was an original cover :)

Can you please help me find the part number of beading?

http://www.partsworld.co.nz/parts/nissan/presea/262_r11

The link given above has some parts listed, but I can find the beading and fog light part names. Got any idea?

Hey! Another thing! Would love to see the interior of your vehicle. Haven't seen it :)

Another thing required is the Presea Badge (to install on the bonnet..It has a Nissan Badge instead of the Presea Logo)...Also, would like to have a power antenna as well :D

Sorry for annoying you men! :)

Edited by CricDasher

Great! Then I will not have to bother much about that. I thought that it was an original cover :)

Can you please help me find the part number of beading?

http://www.partsworld.co.nz/parts/nissan/presea/262_r11

The link given above has some parts listed, but I can find the beading and fog light part names. Got any idea?

Hey! Another thing! Would love to see the interior of your vehicle. Haven't seen it :)

Another thing required is the Presea Badge (to install on the bonnet..It has a Nissan Badge instead of the Presea Logo)...Also, would like to have a power antenna as well :D

Sorry for annoying you men! :)

I have no idea how to find the part number, maybe another AL member who know's how to do so could help you out with it... Don't order fog lights over the internet because you can easily find fog lights here and will cost you less....

The bonnet emblem is never to be found anywhere.... neither in ebay...

Regarding the power antenna, mine has one.... So maybe another AL member who has experience with the antenna purchasing and installing could help you out with it....

No no you are not annoying, my hobby is to talk about preseas with friends all the time ;)

Yes, here are two pics of how the interior looks like :)

UMqTSyV.jpgXjhcBNf.jpg

I have no idea how to find the part number, maybe another AL member who know's how to do so could help you out with it... Don't order fog lights over the internet because you can easily find fog lights here and will cost you less....

The bonnet emblem is never to be found anywhere.... neither in ebay...

Regarding the power antenna, mine has one.... So maybe another AL member who has experience with the antenna purchasing and installing could help you out with it....

No no you are not annoying, my hobby is to talk about preseas with friends all the time ;)

Yes, here are two pics of how the interior looks like :)

UMqTSyV.jpgXjhcBNf.jpg

Who is an "AL Member" ? :speechless-smiley-003:

Thanks for the information regarding the power antenna and emblem. I also searched over ebay and could find nothing. But I saw an advertisement on another popular classified website where an emblem for Presea was sold for Rs. 6,500. It was a bit rusty and had stains on it (around Badulla area I guess)..Too much to travel..

Doesn't the A/C of Refina come with climate control? Ours has a display panel and some buttons on it to control the A/C instead of the "moving and rotating thing" :D . I will post some interior pics of our Presea right here. :)

IMG_0532.jpgIMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0563.jpgIMG_0557.jpgWP_20150524_09_50_52_Pro.jpgWP_20150524_09_51_01_Pro.jpg

Edited by CricDasher

Who is an "AL Member" ? :speechless-smiley-003:

Thanks for the information regarding the power antenna and emblem. I also searched over ebay and could find nothing. But I saw an advertisement on another popular classified website where an emblem for Presea was sold for Rs. 6,500. It was a bit rusty and had stains on it (around Badulla area I guess)..Too much to travel..

Doesn't the A/C of Refina come with climate control? Ours has a display panel and some buttons on it to control the A/C instead of the "moving and rotating thing" :D . I will post some interior pics of our Presea right here. :)

IMG_0532.jpgIMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0563.jpgIMG_0557.jpgWP_20150524_09_50_52_Pro.jpgWP_20150524_09_51_01_Pro.jpg

AL member = Autolanka Member

yes I saw that emblem that was sold - the seller is off his head to sell that cracked old emblem for 6500/-

Refina comes with "TOUCH AC" with the panel and the CT2 comes with "Climate control"

Looks good :)

AL member = Autolanka Member

yes I saw that emblem that was sold - the seller is off his head to sell that cracked old emblem for 6500/-

Refina comes with "TOUCH AC" with the panel and the CT2 comes with "Climate control"

Looks good :)

Can you post an image of your touch A/C if you can? :) Would love to see it :)

When will you organize the next Presea Meetup?? If we can gather at least 10 Preseas, it will be a great thing neda ban :)

Can you post an image of your touch A/C if you can? :) Would love to see it :)

When will you organize the next Presea Meetup?? If we can gather at least 10 Preseas, it will be a great thing neda ban :)

Somewhere in the end of this year maybe... So far the club has been expanding and new people are joining and hopefully we can get around 10 to 15 presea's...

Here you go, can you see the A/C Panel? That's the touch A/C...

KTS3Jpr.jpg

Somewhere in the end of this year maybe... So far the club has been expanding and new people are joining and hopefully we can get around 10 to 15 presea's...

Here you go, can you see the A/C Panel? That's the touch A/C...

KTS3Jpr.jpg

I just came after a drive from Presea, Pumped a small amount of gas to the A/C system on our way. And just washed the Presea :P

Yes I can see the touch A/C. It is called "Touch A/C" because of the buttons neh? In CT II, it has only one button "Mode" to choose all those presets.

Hey! No idea of changing the Steering Wheel Cover to match its colour with Dashboard colour? It would look more awesome I guess! ;)

Anyway, your Presea is truly an elegant queen.

Love to see another Presea lover. And hey CricDasher, can you share a full view of your presea :smilie_liebe9:

I will post a full view of our Presea very soon macho :)

By the way, yours is a Refina right?

Edited by CricDasher

Hey! No idea of changing the Steering Wheel Cover to match its colour with Dashboard colour? It would look more awesome I guess! ;)

Anyway, your Presea is truly an elegant queen.

The steering wheel colour is lil bit similar to the dashboard colour... we can't see the colour difference because of the bad quality of the image with lighting conditions... just the phone cam