• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Motor Bike Restrictions

Skyline R33

machan this guy is a moron...i saw him spreading the same news on FB....havent heard any info on it from anyone else....so i guess he is just bullshitting

yeh even i havent heard of this if it is true then its def good news

I saw an 2002 yamaha daystar in Negombo, but never seen any for sale. where can I buy one at and the cost if available

What's a Yamaha Daystar????

It's probably a Dragstar you idi*t... or just a Virago with some 'daystar' decal on it.

Stop being a poser. You are an epic failure at it.

i dont see why it was a stupid question, mutt. I aske dwhere I could find a yamaha dragstar and he says it is a stupid question.

I think the fact that you want to buy everything in nearly every post would have driven him to it

continental1.jpg&w=565&h=377&ei=jpkfT_qyIpHrrQfG7sHODA&zoom=1

back then i was dreaming but I seriously wanna know how much this bike cost and where I can get it from. or give me a place to build my own custom bike.

Hi if your interested in building your own custom bike i can give u some details.

sure chooti, it will give me an idea of how much I would need to spend and sure would appreciate if you could tell me where I could get one like the one in the

Hi if your interested in building your own custom bike i can give u some details.

.picture

sure it would help me determine how much I would need. could you send the details by email also and on here.

sure chooti, it will give me an idea of how much I would need to spend and sure would appreciate if you could tell me where I could get one like the one in the

.picture

sure it would help me determine how much I would need. could you send the details by email also and on here.

Well theres a place in boralasgamuwa. passing the RMV towards piliyandala its called Custom Bikes. Owned by a guy called Shantha. He is well known for making custom bikes to suit the riders specifications & taste. U can go talk to him & tell your ideas, then he will do a sketch for you. The price will vary according to your specs. Go check the place out. Its easy to find on the 120 bus route

thanx man, but does he have a website I can chek out. I live in kurunegala and it is too far to go unless I can see what he doed if he has a site.

No machan he doesnt have a web site. If your really intrested you will have to do a trip down their & check him out. Its well worth it if u really wanna do a custom bike

i dont see why it was a stupid question, mutt. I aske dwhere I could find a yamaha dragstar and he says it is a stupid question.

First thing junior, be careful how you address me. I already think you're an annoyance and only cut you some slack coz you seem to be young. But try to not get in my bad books, m'kay?

And its a stupid question coz you obviously haven't read the thread. For one thing, you can't bring down high capacity bikes, and for another, if you want a new vehicle you call up the agents and ask them if they bring it down.

And most importantly. Most people have now got the idea that all you are doing is wasting people's time just aimlessly chattering and they don't like that sort of thing.