• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Gloria Gran Turismo

Rohit

Hi All,

Im really happy and enjoy driving my lovely gloria.... she is marvellous and very smooth.... I feel embaraced sometimes when people around are looking at as if i am going in a rocket in the road.

All thanks and pride to the Almighty God....!

Thanks

Rohit

Hi All,

Im really happy and enjoy driving my lovely gloria.... she is marvellous and very smooth.... I feel embaraced sometimes when people around are looking at as if i am going in a rocket in the road.

Thanks

Rohit

eh? :blink:

Hi All,

Thanks

Rohit

Praise be to the Lord for Gloria! Hallelujah!!!

Errr... can you elaborate on the Rocket Part please... :)

What could be the problem in the Gear Box, any guess??

in the worst case, i will have to change it. How much will it be? and any good place to check the problem and the price??

Thanks

Rohit

Do a ATF and filter change first and see. Thats the cheapest and the most basic action you can take before anything else.

Whats the engine in that?

What could be the problem in the Gear Box, any guess??

in the worst case, i will have to change it. How much will it be? and any good place to check the problem and the price??

Thanks

Rohit

Do a ATF and filter change first and see. Thats the cheapest and the most basic action you can take before anything else.

Whats the engine in that?

The owner of this vehicle is telling that it needs to be drived at the gear 2 for few minutes immediately after the engine is started and then it can be drived at D.

out of curiosity (and maybe the answer will help others to identify the problem), what happends if you don't do this? engine stalls? overheats? low pickup?