• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why A Bmw?

rangerover

For me its been the best brand over the years since 1999.... never looked back since I had my first car, an E30 :) It always puts a smile on my face with its fine engineering and driving dynamics !

What do you guys think about the Chris Bangle styling and designs? (I know this has been discussed in length so adding) And now that he's out of it how it's now particularly with the F2 and F10

I personally don't like the 5 Series (E60) but love the F10. (E39 is my favorite though)

Out of CB designs I have say that I love the 6 Seriies.

Not a fan of the e65, but the e66 was an improvement. If im not mistaken CB was instrumental in the designing of the e46, which i have to give him respect for. He didnt do a great job with the e90, but the e90 LCI is much better in design. But thats all part of history. The new F01, F10 and the F30 to come are again back to old school bmw designs. Good times ahead :alc:

All time favourites for me;

E36

E46

E39

E38

E21

Edited by rangerover