• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Don't You Think It's Really Crazy To Spend Over Shyt Boxes Like Axio And Allion

Lance

oh yeah that is a good enuf reason to watch f1 every sunday! :angry-smiley-048:

bdw statistic check: how long did it take me for this reply? it's easy to have jobless human personal assistants of this manner.

well according to my calculations it took enough time for six batty boys to have their way with the expert and leave his holiness weeping in a gutter...and maybe enough time to pat himself on the back for a couple of BS posts on autolanka,which only the expert understands. :angry-smiley-048:

well we are talking about shit boxes aren't we?...the expert fits in to that category perfectly....so we're right on topic. :D

shit box is the one that offers no value. you are exemplary on that front with only personal attacks, bullshit and fight fuelling in your record. :angry-smiley-048:

well according to my calculations it took enough time for six batty boys to have their way with the expert and leave his holiness weeping in a gutter...and maybe enough time to pat himself on the back for a couple of BS posts on autolanka,which only the expert understands. :angry-smiley-048:

this is fascinating!

ok assistant boy tell me how long did it take me this time?

shit box is the one that offers no value. you are exemplary on that front with only personal attacks, bullshit and fight fuelling in your record. :angry-smiley-048:

waaahh!...waaah!...wah!..."MasterDon is using personal attacks against meeeee!...WHYYY??....I KNOW EVERYTHING!!!...I'M AN EXPERT!!!!"...waaaah! :sad-smiley-047:

look whos crying like a little bitch. :action-smiley-039:

this is fascinating!

ok assistant boy tell me how long did it take me this time?

err..that's it???...you're using the same retort again???....duuuuude!...no wonder you're getting your ass kicked...you need to enroll in to MasterDon's school of Uber Pwnage ASAP.

P.S : oops! sorry!...I don't teach batty boy experts...you should try da_kool_guy,maybe he'll accept you to the Rockcity gal kollo faculty. :action-smiley-081:

waaahh!...waaah!...wah!..."MasterDon is using personal attacks against meeeee!...WHYYY??....I KNOW EVERYTHING!!!...I'M AN EXPERT!!!!"...waaaah! :sad-smiley-047:

look whos crying like a little bitch. :action-smiley-039:

err..that's it???...you're using the same retort again???....duuuuude!...no wonder you're getting your ass kicked...you need to enroll in to MasterDon's school of Uber Pwnage ASAP.

P.S : oops! sorry!...I don't teach batty boy experts...you should try da_kool_guy,maybe he'll accept you to the Rockcity gal kollo faculty. :action-smiley-081:

assistant boy, tell me how long it took this time for me to reply? i like to reply in monogamous fashion to make idiots counter-reply in different sorts of flashy ways. i let the idiot do the thinking and waste his time. why waste my imgination! u r wonderful muster-don!!! :jumping-smiley-013:

assistant boy, tell me how long it took this time for me to reply? i like to reply in monogamous fashion to make idiots counter-reply in different sorts of flashy ways. i let the idiot do the thinking and waste his time. why waste my imgination! u r wonderful muster-don!!! :jumping-smiley-013:

TRANSLATION: "oh god,I think I peed myself...MasterDons kicking my butt allover the place,even me calling him assistant boy isn't working...why is this happening to me???...I stood next to a GTR and took pictures when I was abroad!!!.. isn't that enough for me to be appointed grand supreme expert at autolanka???...haiyyoo what to dooo?...hmm lets try showing him that I don't care about this...maybe that'll work" [/translation]

haha...now go and do some imaginary donuts in the harbour asswipe! :angry-smiley-048:

Allion is really not a good car anymore one of my friend who owns a Allion and he has using it more than 2 years now, but now the problems comes, Allion itself have more sensor problems and the parts are not cheap, and it need a big driving force means need more fuel, one thing special Allion is a BUNCH of PLASTIC bcz my friends car get crashed from the front side it a normal crash, front side hit in a back of double cab, but the car structure totally breaks. Actually Allion is not a good car for a such investment,

why people not go for HONDA or Lancer, these two actually good cars compare to these TOYOTA Allion,

In case, Axio is a much good car compare to Allion.

one question mate.... what are the honda cars availabeint this range?? unregistered.. good fuel economy.. price bracket 3-4mill??? (i dont think there's a honda in this bracket)

TRANSLATION: "oh god,I think I peed myself...MasterDons kicking my butt allover the place,even me calling him assistant boy isn't working...why is this happening to me???...I stood next to a GTR and took pictures when I was abroad!!!.. isn't that enough for me to be appointed grand supreme expert at autolanka???...haiyyoo what to dooo?...hmm lets try showing him that I don't care about this...maybe that'll work" [/translation]

haha...now go and do some imaginary donuts in the harbour asswipe! :angry-smiley-048:

yet another great display of ones upbringing... one more please muster-dom?

one question mate.... what are the honda cars availabeint this range?? unregistered.. good fuel economy.. price bracket 3-4mill??? (i dont think there's a honda in this bracket)

why not Honda Civic FD2, FA1, FG1, FG2, FA5, FK, FN. I think this is the best car if people can buy and it is a real value for money

And the safety story.............

The current eighth-generation Civic sedan's crash test performance has been rated highly by both the US Government's NHTSA[16] and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. The IIHS awarded the Civic sedan with a rating of "Good" on both frontal and side impact crash tests[17] and lists the Civic as the second-best 2007 small car in overall crashworthiness.[18] The Civic coupe is rated "Acceptable" in the side impact test.[19]

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Crash Test Ratings[16]

Frontal Impact:

Side Impact Front Seat:

Side Impact Rear Seat:

Rollover:

one post away from 2000...... go go go....

hahhaa! odd fellow you are... its like the when you're at the cria match and Sri lanka needs 3 runs in one ball ot win and you're watching the water boy dig a booger out of his nose :D

J/K man..:) now back to our regular schedules entertainment :)

I was rather disappointed to see that none of the Axio/Allion owners came forward to defend their purchase choices. Even though I don’t own one thought of giving a shot at trying to balance the equation.

On top of all the usual pluses attached to the these econo-boxes bellow are few pointers why I would buy one

1) I like the looks of Axio and Allion, both inside and outside

2) I like all the little bells and whistles it comes with i.e. multi function steering wheel, pushbutton start, intelligent key etc

3) Been a newer model/YOM/low mileage i have a fair chance of trouble free motoring for some time (compared to old high mileage alternatives)

4) It’s a newer model

I have no intentions of racing fellow road uses or taking high speed corners so I don’t care much about bhp or Nm figures (I think it’s rather stupid of people to expect these from a car in this category)

Just to elaborate a bit more on the point #3, unlike most of you enthusiasts in this forum not too many people enjoy getting their hand greasy over the weekend or spending endless hours at a garage. Plus it’s not easy to find a well maintained used car.

It is unfortunate we are overpaying for these cars but we have no other option (just like how we are overpaying for day to day groceries) it’s neither the buyer nor sellers fault. As most of you have agreed before different people have different priorities.

I was rather disappointed to see that none of the Axio/Allion owners came forward to defend their purchase choices. Even though I don’t own one thought of giving a shot at trying to balance the equation.

On top of all the usual pluses attached to the these econo-boxes bellow are few pointers why I would buy one

1) I like the looks of Axio and Allion, both inside and outside

2) I like all the little bells and whistles it comes with i.e. multi function steering wheel, pushbutton start, intelligent key etc

3) Been a newer model/YOM/low mileage i have a fair chance of trouble free motoring for some time (compared to old high mileage alternatives)

4) It’s a newer model

I have no intentions of racing fellow road uses or taking high speed corners so I don’t care much about bhp or Nm figures (I think it’s rather stupid of people to expect these from a car in this category)

Just to elaborate a bit more on the point #3, unlike most of you enthusiasts in this forum not too many people enjoy getting their hand greasy over the weekend or spending endless hours at a garage. Plus it’s not easy to find a well maintained used car.

It is unfortunate we are overpaying for these cars but we have no other option (just like how we are overpaying for day to day groceries) it’s neither the buyer nor sellers fault. As most of you have agreed before different people have different priorities.

by considering all facts you say 1.2.3.4. i would prefer the best option is for HONDA Civic (2005 up models ). it is the car for a value of money

by considering all facts you say 1.2.3.4. i would prefer the best option is for HONDA Civic (2005 up models ). it is the car for a value of money

You'd be wrong. Honda Civics are overpriced. Not as much as Toyota Corollas and Allions, but overpriced. Value for money remains in the hands of Mazda, and maybe Mitsubishi.

You'd be wrong. Honda Civics are overpriced. Not as much as Toyota Corollas and Allions, but overpriced. Value for money remains in the hands of Mazda, and maybe Mitsubishi.

I agree on the value for money of Mazda and Mitsu...

But, the tax structure apart, over pricing can be due to supply and demand dynamics, isn't it?

If the market perception among the average SL buyer is reversed between Axela and axio , we'll be talking the exact opposit here...

P.s.- I don't agree with the categerosation of "shit boxes" though: - Corolla's were not meant to be performance cars.. that's the reality... if one need performance cars on SL roads...by all means, go ahead.. the average sri lankan buyer is looking for a generally reliable family car and we should respect that..

Edited by seeker

If the market perception among the average SL buyer is reversed between Axela and axio , we'll be talking the exact opposit here...

I agree. But its not. So we aren't.

I didn't mean the Civics are not value for money elsewhere. Probably in the US or somewhere, its quite good bang for the buck. But the demand here means it does trade at values that means its bang per buck spent on acquisition is not very favorable locally. These days.