• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

is it unreg??? from the sound of it seems like you bag a bargain. but be careful if its too cheap then there got to be a hitch somewhere maybe its a tsunami van. i mean a van which was caught in the tsunami

It's registered.

No machan, it's an immaculate van. We took it to our mechanic today and he said it's cool. Also don't really need to worry about the engine as my friend is changing it to Diesel nextweek.

It's got Original fully adjustable seats, Dual A/C, Pioneer CD/DVD/WMA player with 2 Pioneer 4 way speakers behind(Boxed), 2way alarmed remote, ABS, E/Windows, C/L etc...

It was well maintained by an enthusiast.

if he's converting it next week im sure he has gone though the idea several times

Yes Machan, He has already seen a engine in Negombo and buying it today, the van will probably go to the garage on monday because of the Vesak Holidays.

yup...im right here... whats up? machan if u have msn gimme ur hotmail addy...

Yahoo messenger - ash_gic

Skype - tim_a75

is that ok...

Lesson For An Autopsy Class

A professor is giving the first year medical students their first lecture on autopsies, and decides to give them a few basics before starting.

"You must be capable of two things to do an autopsy. The first thing is that you must have no sense of fear."

At this point, the lecturer sticks his finger into the dead man's anus, pulls it out, and then licks it. He asks all the students to do the same thing with the corpses in front of them. After a couple of minutes' silence, they follow through with his disgusting command.

"The second thing is that you must have an acute sense of observation: How many of you noticed that I stuck my middle finger into the corpse's anus, but I licked my index finger?"

Dilesh ive read that be4, but still thats good! :blink:

ya it is kinda old... i had read it some time back, but found it today when killing time at work.. its the kinda joke that makes u laugh even if you've heard it before...

Ado dont u have a Hotmail Id :violent-smiley-099:

I had so many... but I can't remember none of them now... :blink:

stick to the Yahoo messenger with BT communicator, much more fun, & Skype

I had so many... but I can't remember none of them now... :blink:

stick to the Yahoo messenger with BT communicator, much more fun, & Skype

cool bt me andrew n many of us use MSN... n Yahoo is good bt never used SKYPE

cool bt me andrew n many of us use MSN... n Yahoo is good bt never used SKYPE

Skype is good for video calls and cheap call rates to other countries. :blink:

ive never used skype either...any reviews on it?

I use it to call countries & video calls.... not bad, good quality.

U've been using it andy for a long time??? how is it for u?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Man I'm too late, this forum is fast

hmm sounds gud...costs?

Its free to call from comp to comp...and if u wanna call any landlines across the worls u gotta pay 10 Euro / $12 for like credit and that'll last for quite some time...