• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Black Eyed Peas New Song Features Civic'06

Hola

well, i think she depicts the ##### in her videos. Like i saw there was a live tiger in her video, this same image is in the rebel's logo. Any how i respect her music. She is a good artist which she trise to bring out lot of soul in it

hey,

as i remember (watched the vid this morning) thats a leopard in the video.. not a tiger.. a tiger has stripes..a leopard has patches.. and a cheatah has spots..

but still, the cloths those girls were wearing in the vid were just like the ones the LTTE women wear..

:)

hey,

as i remember (watched the vid this morning) thats a leopard in the video.. not a tiger.. a tiger has stripes..a leopard has patches.. and a cheatah has spots..

but still, the cloths those girls were wearing in the vid were just like the ones the LTTE women wear..

:P

Yeah machan, making bombs and shit (the vid was not that clear) ... Gives a whole new meaning to "Girl You Hit me with da Bomb" ne ? :)

Well any how, let us respect shall we? She is an artist by all means. And when the country is heading towards peace with lot of understanding we need to excuse all negative energy towards a comon goal

Well any how, let us respect shall we? She is an artist by all means. And when the country is heading towards peace with lot of understanding we need to excuse all negative energy towards a comon goal

WTF? stick to hondas man...intellectual statements r not ur thing

hmm :)?

I think she's the one who reaches the mass audience through her videos, and she's the one making the public statement, so in the end our artiste is the one giving the negative vibes isn't she :P