• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recomend A Alloy For Me

Hola

Hi all,

I gt so many sugestions from this site advicing to change my alloys, which i agree after seeing 52 dash townace vans now having the same alloys. I got black tail lights (which got me in big trouble from the cops) and black projector head lamps. Now the alloys got to be changed...Recomend a good style for me pls, i hate 15", 14" is more than enough.

Hola

Hi all,

I gt so many sugestions from this site advicing to change my alloys, which i agree after seeing 52 dash townace vans now having the same alloys. I got black tail lights (which got me in big trouble from the cops) and black projector head lamps. Now the alloys got to be changed...Recomend a good style for me pls, i hate 15", 14" is more than enough.

Hola

CHECK THE 3000 GT RIMS

CHECK THE 3000 GT RIMS

hola this style will look good on yo honda also i will post pictures of the 14 chrome eneki rims which was on my red integra.very light weight n spins well..as u hate 15 ..there r few 15 sets with the autolanka guys 4 sale..but i think as u r running day 2 day 14 is ideal..i run on 13 on the vtec but 15 on the ex

No guys its not that i hate 15". But i heard its not comfy. A Camry which my uncle has cracked its 15" alloy with low profile tyres. So i am ok with 14"

best thing is to check the normal tire/rim places and select one. amila and JJ have decent collections.

Machang they got only recondtioned, the brand new ones they got is just a common one which they paste a sticker according to make and claims its original