• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

F.e.a.r

Ela ok.. yesterday i finished the game ... super game bt as i know there will be a 2nd part :D

Congratulation’s Bro :alc::D:alc: … How about the King Kong pics…..No Hurry . :) .Just post some pics when Ur free…

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Machan Gihan…

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter ---- Is this game in SL now ???

Minimum requirements are:

 Pentium IV 2Ghz

 Windows XP/2000

 NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6/7 or ATI® Radeon® 9600-9800/X

 1024 MB RAM and 5 GB of hard drive space

Machan Gihan…

 Pentium IV 2Ghz

 Windows XP/2000

i dnt think bt within 2 or 3 days u can find it.. n there is a good game shop in unity. their copies r better than the cd wimana...

n sooner im goin to post the last pics of FEAR... :D

Machan Gihan…

 Pentium IV 2Ghz

 Windows XP/2000

although this wants Nv GeF 6/7, it only wants a ATI R9600+ !

does that means something ??

:D

@ Gihan :

Oh !! thank you Have to Check there….. :D

@ Buddhika M H :

mmmm ??? No idea...Have to ask from Gihan.....He's the Expert On this VGA's … :)

Amazing requirements

Minimum specs required to run:

2 GHz Pentium® IV or the equivalent

1Gb RAM

5 GB of hard drive space

NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6/7 or ATI® Radeon® 9600-9800/X

bt i think to get the max performance n quality u need NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6/7 or ATI® Radeon® 9800/X

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

In Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 3, players will embody Captain Scott Mitchell as he commands the Ghosts and Special Forces allies equipped with the IWS in the quest to save the president of the United States, recover stolen nuclear codes and eliminate a vicious band of renegade soldiers hell-bent on unleashing catastrophe. The game unfolds entirely in Mexico City, where numerous, thoroughly researched and detailed environments will deliver complete immersion into the future of urban warfare.

Don't mistake the PC version for being a port of the Xbox 360 game. The PC version has larger and different levels than those featured on the Xbox 360, as well as a different graphics engine and style of gameplay. The game itself looks great, and the intricate physics modeling seen in the single-player version is still active in the multiplayer version. In fact, it's so detailed that if you have the upcoming Aegia physics card, you'll see sparks bouncing off objects in the environment. Even if you don't have a physics card, though, there are all sorts of other interactions you'll encounter in multiplayer. For instance, aluminum cans litter the street, and stepping on them not only kicks them around, but also creates a loud sound, which may betray your presence to the enemy.

ss9gi.jpg

Found these pics

tomclancysghostreconaw_09_g.jpg

[tomclancysghostreconaw_13_g.jpg

tomclancysghostreconaw_16_g.jpg

tomclancysghostreconaw_18_g.jpg

tomclancysghostreconaw_14_g.jpg

hey gihan,

i was just going to say it indicates that 9600-9800 "is " better than Gef5 and could compare with 6 series.

you could be right about 7 series, then it is better than new ATI's.

its like they are equal (nV and ati)

Ps, how much pixpipes does 79oo has?- just too lazy to google.

hey gihan,

i was just going to say it indicates that 9600-9800 "is " better than Gef5 and could compare with 6 series.

you could be right about 7 series, then it is better than new ATI's.

its like they are equal (nV and ati)

Ps, how much pixpipes does 79oo has?- just too lazy to google.

yeap bro 9600-9800 is better than the geforce 5 series and could compare with some 6 series cards. bt i think if ati can improve their drivers then ati x series can beat the 7 series bt the main problem is ati drivers n utilities r not user friendy

7919ya.jpg

Serious Sam 2

March 2001, developer Croteam released the original Serious Sam for the PC and pretty much made other standard first person shooters look like they were in neutral. The game, along with its stand alone follow up The Second Encounter, had an impressive graphics engine, huge outdoor environments, some wacky weapons, a fun co-op mode, and most importantly some of the numerous and strangest enemies in FPS history. When players first saw the headless bomb filled suicide attacker charging at them full blast with a blood curdling scream, they knew that this game was something special.

Four and a half years later, Croteam has returned to the plate with Serious Sam 2 and while it's basic gameplay hasn't changed it has enough new features to make it a fun and solid follow up to the original. The graphics are also greatly improved. Like the first, there is a story in Serious Sam 2 (there are even some extended cut scenes that pull the story forward) but you can pretty much ignore this aspect. It's all about "Serious" Sam Stone going from point A to point B and blowing up everything that gets in his way.

Constantly flaunting a huge draw distance, extensive foliage, many impressive lighting effects such as refraction and even HDR, plus more than solid framerates, the Serious Engine 2 looks like a real beast

76ky.jpg

Now above you can see the results with HDR enabled and 16 levels of anisotropic filtering. This actually is my preferred personal IQ setting for pretty much all games. There was a lot of fluctuation in the 10x7 & 12x10 modes but surprisingly enough with the high-level of IQ you can play the game up-to 1920x1200 with an ~120 FPS framerate.

ssr23rj.jpg

Splinter Cell

Making a believable world for a spy to play in is quite a daunting task, but the levels are varied, filled with appropriate objects, and designed so that you usually don’t have to choose between too many paths. It would’ve been great if you could’ve had several points of entrance and that way get a lot more replay-value. Sam and the rest of the characters do look terrific, with high polygon models and both crisp and appropriate looking textures. What really separates Splinter Cell from most recent action games is the use of shadows. Splinter Cell uses the Unreal engine, which we’ve seen in several great looking games the past months, but UbiSoft also added improved lighting. By using real-time cast shadows, lightmaps, etc, this title gives you some of the best looking shadows to date.

Splinter Cell is a DirectX 8/9 title and can handle a nice set of Shaders. We force Projector mode in high detail on all graphics cards. Again, graphics cards without shader capabilities will run into a problem as they do not support it. We are talking about GeForce4 MX and earlier models (excluding the GeForce 3 series) only. With that in mind, this software really is an excellent benchmark. Small sidenote, we are not using the standard timedemo's. We made one ourselves that stresses the fillrate of a graphics card and will utilize the CPU very little.

772eq.jpg

F.E.A.R

F.E.A.R makes its cinematic pretensions clear from the start. As soon as the credits roll, and the music starts, you are treated to the full works. The camera pans across scores of troops locked 'n' loaded and ready to hunt you down, all seemingly linked to 'Paxton Fettel', a strange kind of guy with extraordinary psychic power capable of controlling battalions of soldiers and a habit of feeding off any poor unfortunate innocents - presumably to aid his powers of concentration. It doesn’t end there, after a short briefing at F.E.A.R. HQ you are sent off to hunt down Fettel equipped with reflex's that are 'off the chart'. These reflexes are put to excellent use, with slow motion effects like that of Max Payne, or the afore mentioned Matrix. But here, it is oooohhhh so much more satisfying thanks to the outstanding environmental effects. Sparks fly everywhere, as chunks of masonry are blasted from the walls and blood splatters from your latest victim. The physics are just great, with box's sent flying, shelves tipped over, and objects hurtling towards your head. And the explosions, well, the explosions just have to be seen, and what's so great about this is you can witness it in all its glory in slow motion.

Let me confirm to you that based on this, F.E.A.R. will have you shaking on the edge of your seat, if not falling off it. The tension is brought to just the right level with key moments that will make your heart leap. Play the demo and you will see what I mean. The key to this is the girl. Without revealing anything significant, lets just say that she could take on the whole of Mars for creepiness.

Let's take a look at some of the benchmark numbers. Unlike some of the newer games Splinter Cell doesn’t use per-pixel lighting, so the framerate should be quite good even for owners of mid-end PCs.

fea5fi.jpg

bishu i cudve sworn ive seen this game for sale here...sum shop in mc...hav a look arnd

Ohh !!! Shaky,, Thanx …. I’ll look around In MC…. & Gihan , I can play that game In my Pc.. Right…..Not in much quality…????

Bro Gihan,,, If your in this level…( Level :- England – King Arthur's Tomb ) just tell me how can I kill that Dragon…. Oh …. What a effort I did ..But still cant kill that Dragon..

16pk3.jpg

27fd.jpg

37dp.jpg

Ohh !!! Shaky,, Thanx …. I’ll look around In MC…. & Gihan , I can play that game In my Pc.. Right…..Not in much quality…????

yeap u can play it easily ... n tomorrow im goin to buy some new games ... oh n im still installin the kingkong so i install the tomb raider n tell u .... :)

ok before than i post the last level of FEAR pics..

13xx.jpg

116bw.jpg

121dz.jpg

139er.jpg

148ii.jpg

155yp.jpg

160hl.jpg

170uk.jpg

187ml.jpg

194yi.jpg

1105xn.jpg

1113do.jpg

1127pk.jpg

1136xf.jpg

1145iu.jpg

1156qf.jpg

1166jj.jpg

yeap u can play it easily ... n tomorrow im goin to buy some new games ... oh n im still installin the kingkong so i install the tomb raider n tell u .... :(

ok before than i post the last level of FEAR pics..

13xx.jpg

116bw.jpg

1105xn.jpg

1113do.jpg

1127pk.jpg

1145iu.jpg

1156qf.jpg

Great >>. Nice graphics machan /// :)

thanx bro its a good game n chek the last pics. u can see the ghost gilr in the helicopter so that means there is another part :)

Yes Yes Yes ,,, I can see the hand :( of her… WoW 2nd part…. :jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013:

then 7900 got 24 pixpipes???

but Ati X1900 got 48pixpipes !! thats like a "theorotical" 2X performance .

anyway then they will perform much better in future games

PS, gihan. how the turning off options in NFSMW ?

machan pixel pipelins cant do everything so even ATI design a card with 96 pipelines (4x) i dnt think they can beat new nvidia cards.. and another thing, thesedays many game companies design games for some vga's eg Colin McRae Rally 2005 / FEAR / FAR CRY for nvidia cards n some design for ati cards...

bt still nvidia got the crown, anyway in the end we have to pay lots of money to buy vga's ( duel core n new 512 cards ) :action-smiley-060:

oh n still could not test the nfsmw for fx cars bt sooner im goin to do that..

gihan is there any way i can get FEAR off u before the long weekend?

dnt worry bro im coming to pila this saturday night or if ur coming to Dehiwela Just give me a ring 0777245083

dedicatedgamer6jj.th.jpg

:D

Yo this is not F.E.A.R i think this is Counter Strike..