• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bf Goodrich Mud Terreain Tires.. Where To Buy In Sl

flyboy320

I dont think u can locate it any where. I tried every where. Then ended up importing a set from uk. i was looking for a 16 inch (For a defender).. which is much more harder to find..

any way good luck. I f u find pls let know coz i need a 15 inch set too

For mine it cost me about £600 for tyres and freight and clearing it cost me about rs 20000.00

Edited by p.defender

I dont think u can locate it any where. I tried every where. Then ended up importing a set from uk. i was looking for a 16 inch (For a defender).. which is much more harder to find..

For mine it cost me about £600 for tyres and freight and clearing it cost me about rs 20000.00

Why dont you guys try DI**, they are the local agents for BFG

thanx mate ..was it for 4 or 5 tires ..ill enquire with D**O if they can quote me a price ... i wonder why nobody's bringing them down.. im sure there will be plenty of buyers . as it is a really good tire on & off road...

Edited by flyboy320

thanx mate ..was it for 4 or 5 tires ..ill enquire with D**O if they can quote me a price ... i wonder why nobody's bringing them down.. im sure there will be plenty of buyers . as it is a really good tire on & off road...

i've seen plenty on local offroad events so there's gotta be somebody importing them commercially...

worth a try calling sean of outdoorsman...bugger might know where to get them from if D*mo doesn't have em...