• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic EK3/City Thailand (SX8) Drive Shraft Axel Replace

TRACKER

I've noticed significant body vibration in my vehicle, especially noticeable in the 3rd and 4th gears during acceleration. There's no apparent vibration when the vehicle is idling and running. After consulting multiple places and conducting several checks, it appears the issue might be linked to the inner CV of the driver shaft. I've already replaced broken engine and gearbox mounts, checked and replaced bushes, shocks, mounts, and other parts related to the suspension system. I've even attended to the tires and wheel alignment, yet the vibration persists.

- Is repairing the inner CV (Axle Cup) a good option? How long can the vehicle be driven after this repair?
- If I opt for replacement, can I purchase just the inner CV cup? Or do I need to replace the entire driveshaft with both inner and outer CV?

Could you recommend places in Colombo, Gampaha, Negombo, Kurunagala, and Kandy for repairs, buying brand new parts, or purchasing reconditioned parts?

HONDA CITY 2001 (Thailand)