• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Lanka Ads

lenard

Hi guys,

I was going through the autolanka vehicles ads.. now they have put the posted date on the every ad. That's a good one... but then only I noticed, when I go to the last 10th page ads were posted in 3rd of march 2011... and other ads were gone... not even 1 month the ads appears... but they charge for 1 month or till the vehicle sells..

Have anyone noticed that?? isn't unfair?

Cheers

Hi guys,

I was going through the autolanka vehicles ads.. now they have put the posted date on the every ad. That's a good one... but then only I noticed, when I go to the last 10th page ads were posted in 3rd of march 2011... and other ads were gone... not even 1 month the ads appears... but they charge for 1 month or till the vehicle sells..

Have anyone noticed that?? isn't unfair?

Cheers

Thats true but for someone who is searching for a specific vehicle it isnt going to be a problem, cause even ads from 2009 shows up when you run a search.

The problem arises when someone who doesn't have a clue about what he wants ends up here and just randomly browses through them all, which i think is highly unlikely :alc: