• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where I Can Buy Tires For Best Price

nish1

where I can buy tires for best price

Try Darley road, there are many tire shops. You will find a good set of re-grooved/used tires. Thats the only place I can think of to buy tires for the "Best" price. A set of four will cost you as little as Rs. 10,000. Bang for the buck mate!

Travel through Prince of Wells avenue. Ask from all the shops....

Hey You mean moratuwa??

Katubedda to Kurusa handiya???

I think he meant Prince of Wales Avenue (Sirimavo Bandaranaike Mawatha) in Colombo 14 - near Sugathadasa Stadium... there's a bunch of tire shops in that area.

Try Darley road, there are many tire shops. You will find a good set of re-grooved/used tires. Thats the only place I can think of to buy tires for the "Best" price. A set of four will cost you as little as Rs. 10,000. Bang for the buck mate!

Exactly!

Can I buy good quaily used tires?from darly road?

Can you tel me exact place?contact

Listen to the question you're asking. They are USED! As in someone used them, and then felt they weren't up to the job so changed them. Good quality? If you want good quality, bite the bullet and get new tires. Take a personal loan if you need to. But if you care nothing for your life and the life of those traveling with you, not to mention the other vehicles and pedestrians, yeah, sure, go with someones wasted tires.

• Like 1

What is the vehicle? What is the size? Why u want cheap tires? What is your budget? What's the condition of existing tires?????

U tell nothing and ask for a place :angry:

What is the vehicle? What is the size? Why u want cheap tires? What is your budget? What's the condition of existing tires?????

U tell nothing and ask for a place :angry:

:action-smiley-060:

Yes ,I need for vitz SCP10

I think its 175 70 14

where I can get Maxxis or GT for best price?

Edited by nish1

:action-smiley-060:

Yes ,I need for vitz SCP10

I think its 175 70 14

where I can get Maxxis or GT for best price?

I have used Maxxis on one of my previous cars. The tires were hard and in the end I had to replace bushes and shocks. After about 30,000K I traded in the tires with about half the tread remaining. So it's durable but hard.

I now use Dunlop Malaysian. They cost around the same as Maxxis and GT but just as good as the Japanese tires. They are cheaper only because of the difference in rubber and labour costs in Malaysia.

http://www.skmmlk.com/ Click on the 'Passenger car tires' link for the latest price list.

(Note: You can not trade in your old tires at S.K. Munasinghe).

I have used Maxxis on one of my previous cars. The tires were hard and in the end I had to replace bushes and shocks. After about 30,000K I traded in the tires with about half the tread remaining. So it's durable but hard.

I now use Dunlop Malaysian. They cost around the same as Maxxis and GT but just as good as the Japanese tires. They are cheaper only because of the difference in rubber and labour costs in Malaysia.

http://www.skmmlk.com/ Click on the 'Passenger car tires' link for the latest price list.

(Note: You can not trade in your old tires at S.K. Munasinghe).

Agree with volvo4life, i never used Maxxis. have used GT. but GT also very hard, not comfortable than Donlop. now i am using Goodyear Indian. very soft and light weight. i bought 185 X 70 X 14 dunlop for 7400/- Good year i bought 165X80X14 6000/- each but Tyre is wide like donlop 175X70X14 that's y i bought this. it is using with my CR41. it is advisable not to use USED tyres. used tyres only can run about 3 months or 5 months. before i used used tyres. but it is not successful.

Edited by Nilantha

Agree with volvo4life, i never used Maxxis. have used GT. but GT also very hard, not comfortable than Donlop. now i am using Goodyear Indian. very soft and light weight. i bought 185 X 70 X 14 dunlop for 7400/- Good year i bought 165X80X14 6000/- each but Tyre is wide like donlop 175X70X14 that's y i bought this. it is using with my CR41. it is advisable not to use USED tyres. used tyres only can run about 3 months or 5 months. before i used used tyres. but it is not successful.

yes..I also dont want to used used tires ...my attention gone out bcz of someoneelses reply..so Nilantha..Where did u buy that donlop tires..?and how long have u been using those now?

Edited by nish1