• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Place To Buy A Pioneer Single Din Dvd Player

H.C

Adva** offered me a JVC one for a 29k, but I am not sure whether they have a Pioneer one. Pls call them.

I've had really bad experience with ad.... ,so im bit reluctant to go there again. but that particular unit is available with them. Pet#o didn't have single din units abt 2 months back. Anyway thank you very much for the information.

I've had really bad experience with ad.... ,so im bit reluctant to go there again. but that particular unit is available with them. Pet#o didn't have single din units abt 2 months back. Anyway thank you very much for the information.

I also have very bad experiences with Adva.... When you call them they talk like they will give what u want for the half of it's price.

But when u go the it's totally opposite.

goto pE%c^l#nk#

you can find different selection .there are other personal importers too but not that sure with the warranties

my issue is that ,i have single din in my dash and i want to buy a player with flip out type of display. most shops dont have those players includin pet##lan.

my issue is that ,i have single din in my dash and i want to buy a player with flip out type of display. most shops dont have those players includin pet##lan.

What about G1lbErt & s0ns? I saw on hit add a few months back they are advertising 1 din dvd player with 7" motorized screen for sampath credit card buyers. Just ring them and ask.