• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pics Of My Truck

Mean Green z28

Just put on new (actually used) wheels and tires on my truck. The tires are 33x12.5-15's and are a total change from the stock 28" tall tires that used to make the truck look all retarded :lol: ... had to trim the inner wheel well and front bumper a bit to clear (look closely) but, went on without much effort or a lift kit. Ofcourse, I cant take it on any offroading without a lift kit, but I think it'll do for now.

(don't worry about the dune buggy frame in the bed)

toyota-001.jpg

toyota-002.jpg

toyota-003.jpg

They stick out about 3", so I'll have to get fender extensions (aka. flairs) to keep it legal.

Hey cool looking truck!!

Since you live in the US check out "toyota territory off-roaders association" web.

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/

Keep us posted on other developments.

Cheers

Duncan

TeamAutolanka

Nice banner too? Fight terrorism, buy domestic :-))) heh heh heh :-)))

If we do that, eheheh we'll be dragging in Upali Fiats and Micra's !!!!

Sadly thats the problem with our country and ppl. No one wants local produce. Not even give it a chance. And we keep wondering how countries like Japan, China, India and SA has got to where they are today.

Sadly thats the problem with our country and ppl. No one wants local produce. Not even give it a chance. And we keep wondering how countries like Japan, China, India and SA has got to where they are today.

It is very true machan. We always want imported stuff starting stapler pins to the biggest possible thing.

However it is higly unlikely a local business like a sophisticated automaker can survive as the market is so small compared to other countries. It will be long term painful drag if somebody wants to develop, prove and get export market if it happens.

It is very true machan. We always want imported stuff starting stapler pins to the biggest possible thing.

However it is higly unlikely a local business like a sophisticated automaker can survive as the market is so small compared to other countries. It will be long term painful drad if somebody wants to develop, prove and get export market if it happens.

hey man...

we shouldnt look down upon people buying imported goods... see, take the cautomotive industry... i know at least 5 people who were really worked up and enthusiastic about buying a Micro ... but when they learnt how long they'd have to wait, they decided to go recon japanease....

and even parts, there are a number of locally manufactured car-soapres that are starting to see well.. we just need to give them some time....

and people who want to start making things locally have to go through a whole lot of crap from authorities.. remember the trouble the RMV was making when it came to registering a Micro as a vehicle.. NOT SAFE they said. and i presume a three wheeler with nothing but a thin plate of metal and a steerin/handle that can stab a driver right through the chest upon impact is "SAFE"?

we cant just bame people for not buying "domestic".. everyone has a part to play...

nice truck man... did it come with a gunrack :rolleyes:

i wasin VA..trucks were nekkid without a gunrack...

Lol ... GUNRACK? lol ... I'm already being called an asian redneck and told that my tags should read AZNRDNK ... a gunrack would seal the deal!