• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help Kawasaki Zxr 250 - Best Place To Service It?

Fiat

If there are any biker members, I welcome your advise.

I bought a Kawasaki ZXR 250 C model and I need to do the following before I ride the bike;

1. Clean and tune the carb

2. Oil change + filter (dont know where to buy the filter from, if someone can help me locate a place?)

3. Brakes to be serviced and pads need to be replaced

4. Throttle cable replacement and greasing (All cables need to be oiled or greased)

5. Replacement of Speedo cable (dont know where to buy the filter from, if someone can help me locate a place?)

Appreciate if anyone can help me find a reliable place to do the above on my Bike..

Thanks in advance and Cheers!!! :)

tuan motors nawala should be able to do the servicing, tuning bits. imho, most of the things you want sorted can be be done DIY. The only thing that needs bit of attention is the carb tuning. Nikko motors rajagiriyra and shops in maligawatta should carry things like pads, cables, filters etc

• Like 1

tuan motors nawala should be able to do the servicing, tuning bits. imho, most of the things you want sorted can be be done DIY. The only thing that needs bit of attention is the carb tuning. Nikko motors rajagiriyra and shops in maligawatta should carry things like pads, cables, filters etc

Thanks Ripper, BTW will you be having the telephone number of Tuan Motors who is in Nawala so that I can arrange a day and take the bike to him? The bike cannot be ridden as the throttle cable is broken and the engine wont idle so I will have to take it on my bike trailer.. Thanks a lot for the valued info Bro..