• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why Does Auto Lanka Not Replying To My Emails ?

I posted a vehicle listing last week and some of my friends pointed out some mistakes in it.. So I sent an email to auto lanka with my ad reference number with the corrections on last Monday. But after 4 days still they haven't updated my ad nor replied to me.. Few months ago I had a similar issue and within few hours they updated my ad. Does anyone know what has happen to them ?

Edited by Jim Perera

I posted a vehicle listing last week and some of my friends pointed out some mistakes in it.. So I sent an email to auto lanka with my ad reference number with the corrections on last Monday. But after 4 days still they haven't updated my ad nor replied to me.. Few months ago I had a similar issue and within few hours they updated my ad. Does anyone know what has happen to them ?

Please call 011-2507440 and mention what need to be changed..sometimes emails goes to spam folder and may not get the required attention.