• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Would Be The Best Suv Around 5M

Damith87

Question

Hi all,

Would any will be kind enough to give your expert advise on above topic. I'm new to this ste and vehicle market as well.

What would be the best SUV I can go for around 4.5M to 5M ? As I said earlier I have lil knowledge on SUVs anf thought of asking u

expert ideas :-)

My colleague Sportage is just over 2 years old. So he had only replaced brake pads apart from servicing. The vehicle is very decent (to drive-I've driven it on several occasions) apart from his 5.5km/l that he insists upon (and I can hardly believe). He doesn't like the agents though. If you are okay with that incredible fuel figure then I'd say it's good.

On a side note I was just thinking about it a little more since today is quite quiet at office...... I've just compared my friend's Sportage with my Alfa 159. Just for some fun here's a (bit of a pointless) comparison. :)

Sportage 159

161bhp 185bhp

5/6.5km/l (?) 7.5km/l

C-segment D-segment (More Space)

1525kgs 1450kgs

YoM 2010 2007

Ground Clearance Handling ;)

2.2L with 185bhp doing 7.5kmpl is impressive. I guess you are driving bumper to bumper in the morning as well. Guess the magic is in JTS. My 2.0L TS is still doing only 5.5-6kmpl and no one can find the issue. :(

what do you guys think about Koreans ? KIA ?

hope you have not bought your ride or pls share with us if otherwise

Saw a week before grand vitara for abt 4.2 mn -2007 in good condition in autolanka

Compared to the price shouldn't that be a good option although the fuel economy is lttle less

but a million rs less in price

2.2L with 185bhp doing 7.5kmpl is impressive. I guess you are driving bumper to bumper in the morning as well. Guess the magic is in JTS. My 2.0L TS is still doing only 5.5-6kmpl and no one can find the issue. :(

No way. It should do 7-7.5 in Colombo. I owned one for 3.5 years as my daily hack. Who have you shown it to? It's only a very few things that can be the problem and simple fixes.