• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Want to buy a Japanese bike; Problem is from where?

sharkteeth

Hi everybody, I might sound like a total noob with this question but i have to ask you guys because i am sure all of you are much better informed on this topic. I had good bikes few years back and i was an idiot to sell them. Most of those which i bought are from websites like autolanka riyasewana etc because back then they were available among second hand users. The last lovely good bike i had was an Yamaha SR400. But now times have changed and these kind of bikes are no where to be seen in places where i use to buy them. I went through ######.lk almost everyday for past few months looking for new listings of advertisements and all i see is indian built bikes. There are plenty of Hornets, Jades and CB4's which have been super over priced.

Alright, i'll stop wasting your time and go straight to my question.

"Where can i go and buy a bike like Yamaha SR400 , Honda CB400SS, Honda Clubman or a similar bike? do you know anyone who deals with such motorcycles? someone who imports them from japan and sell them as stock condition used bikes as it is? please let me know their contacts or shop name"

Thanks a lot.... :))

3079B.jpg

3079A.jpg

3079.jpg