• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

In The Market To Buy A Pc Soon?

fuzzo

unknown, what were you planning on buying

on july 23rd, celeron prices are going to drop , the P4's are coming to celeron pricing, Core duo (dual core) will take the place of low end P4's and core 2 duo will be the mainstream (where P4 is now) and core 2 dou extreme will be the performance segment

motherboard pricing are also dropping accordingly

unknown, what were you planning on buying

on july 23rd, celeron prices are going to drop , the P4's are coming to celeron pricing, Core duo (dual core) will take the place of low end P4's and core 2 duo will be the mainstream (where P4 is now) and core 2 dou extreme will be the performance segment

motherboard pricing are also dropping accordingly

That's really good to know. but will the final consumer get the benifit.. there are stores that keep seeling the parts at old prices calling them "old stock-so old price"... My PC back at home too seems to be giving trouble... probably might have to replce it than put in a part or two... its a 2.4 celeron...

yes consumers will get the benefit. for SL, we will only see it end july and early aug. when you are ready to buy, drop me an email and i'll get you the "new" price...

im planning on a core duo. with better than going for a P4. will see

thanx man pls update when its happens

i can wait though if its going to be changed

im planning on a core duo. with better than going for a P4. will see

thanx man pls update when its happens

i can wait though if its going to be changed

Good choice. I will highly recomend it. And will continue to do so until it screws up :D But so far it performs great and runs demanding games without a proper 3d card :D

• 2 weeks later...

the core duo pricing will definitely drop.. so wait for the price drop. also check out core 2 duo. that may also be in yur budget

thanx mates. should check both core 2 due and core due..

OT: at the moment im still playing NFS most wanted.

:D and stupid thing was that i was really thought need a new pc sooner. but the prob was i didnt fix tha power cable to my 3D card, so its running on low perrormance mode. damn.

so now those graphics was good thanxx for the guys who helped me out in the other thread

thanx mates. should check both core 2 due and core due..

OT: at the moment im still playing NFS most wanted.

:D and stupid thing was that i was really thought need a new pc sooner. but the prob was i didnt fix tha power cable to my 3D card, so its running on low perrormance mode. damn.

so now those graphics was good thanxx for the guys who helped me out in the other thread

Dude, I play MW without a 3d card, just onboard VGA. Low graphics, but I want the gameplay. U can't admire the scenery when zooming along at 200kmph.

but then, Dual core with 1Gb RAM....

Edited by Pericles

the core duo pricing will definitely drop.. so wait for the price drop. also check out core 2 duo. that may also be in yur budget

fuzzo,

im plannin to buy upgrade myself to a core duo too. think u can email me the 'new' prices as well?

whts the difference between core duo and core 2 duo??

Dude, I play MW without a 3d card, just onboard VGA. Low graphics, but I want the gameplay. U can't admire the scenery when zooming along at 200kmph.

but then, Dual core with 1Gb RAM....

can imagine that bro. i mite wait a little and see to upgrade to a new pc maybe my target will be dual core 2 if the price affordable. we have to keep up with the technology :D

whts the difference between core duo and core 2 duo??

i'll send you the pricing once i get it. as for the difference between the above, core duo has 2 cores in 1 package where as core 2 duo has 4 cores. so 4 processors instead of 2.

nw i used my pc for almost 3 years bt stil im pretty satisfied with the performance (3ghz 800fsb 1gb ram) anyway nw i want to assemble a new pc end of this year, still im thinking abt the processor that im goin to use, bt the vga is 7900 GTX PCI Express 512MB with SLI

http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=322776a0my.jpg

Half of the assembled PC price will goes to this graphic card, im still thinking of the same way of assembling new pc but not sure about which one to go its all depends on the price.