• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Life Of A Street Racer

tuk tuk

Found some interesting videos which I thought you boys would like too:

Team OKTANE (longest clip, but is discriptive and has some very entertaining narration on the street racing setup)

True life: I'm a street racer (profile of a Street Racer: his day job and narration on what motivates him to race)

Life of a street racer 1 (has some overlaping clips from the second one: True life-I'm a street racer)

Life of a street racer 2 (short clip of racers getting pulled over by the cops, and the dangers of street racing)

Edited by tuk tuk

watched the first vid...streamin is a bi*ch in SL :lol: the whole setup looks ghetto and u jus feel like one of em wud pop a few in ur head or chest for the way they argue...seems the majority r latin n asian folk...

Yeah it is a bit ghetto. Its easy to see why the guys state: "We here to win; but we don't want to beat the wrong person."

• 1 month later...