• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Stunt Rides At Parliment Ground Car Park On Sundays....

Grand Civic

It is very sad to say that we were happen to see few rice boys doing some stupid stunts in side the senkada car park opposite parliment grounds yesterday night. There was a white colour automatic cedia with body kit ( May be thinking that its an Evo7 ) & blue colour cynos with body stickers.

These fellows ran up & down several times on the lanes of car park like running on a race strip and going around the small circle next to food stall. during there stupid stunts we have seen lot of ppl got scared of in anytime they can crashed on to parked vehicles.

I mean it is very ugly & risky doing such stupid things in public car park or what ever public place. if the bugger want to drive fast he should use some other place not a public area like this where mostly children hanging around with thier parents.

These type of ppl created lot of problems for drag races as well. b'coz of there pimp behaviours.

It is very sad to say that we were happen to see few rice boys doing some stupid stunts in side the senkada car park opposite parliment grounds yesterday night. There was a white colour automatic cedia with body kit ( May be thinking that its an Evo7 ) & blue colour cynos with body stickers.

These fellows ran up & down several times on the lanes of car park like running on a race strip and going around the small circle next to food stall. during there stupid stunts we have seen lot of ppl got scared of in anytime they can crashed on to parked vehicles.

I mean it is very ugly & risky doing such stupid things in public car park or what ever public place. if the bugger want to drive fast he should use some other place not a public area like this where mostly children hanging around with thier parents.

These type of ppl created lot of problems for drag races as well. b'coz of there pimp behaviours.

yup... those buggers were nuts.... they were doing their best to show off that they can turn in circle's.. I mean what kind of stunt is that ? the most stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life...

this is a real sad situation to see people trying put out a very lame show off stunt..

yup... those buggers were nuts.... they were doing their best to show off that they can turn in circle's.. I mean what kind of stunt is that ? the most stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life...

this is a real sad situation to see people trying put out a very lame show off stunt..

i know dat blue cedia guy(one of my younger brothers friend), itz an Auto tranny normal cedia... yah me too not approve da stuff ...

@grand civic is it ur civic dat had a 35M sticker on it... if so i guess u parked ur car right behind mine :D

i know dat blue cedia guy(one of my younger brothers friend), itz an Auto tranny normal cedia... yah me too not approve da stuff ...

Its not the Blue Cedia. Its a White colour one with bodykit. and he put in his name and blood group as well on sideways to show up bugger is a prof racer.

My observasion is this guy has more to grow up. on yesterday there were 3-4 boys with him. few of them had illuminator key tags on their hands too and ( which is common with kids arnd 2-6yrs at places like galleface in night ) they use to put their hands out with illuminators while they doing thie stupid stunts.

What a Joke !!!

@grand civic is it ur civic dat had a 35M sticker on it... if so i guess u parked ur car right behind mine :D

No Isuru i dont have 35M sticker on mine.

These are the idiots who go and screw-up!! There after everybody looses the freedom to enjoy the roads.

These are the idiots who go and screw-up!! There after everybody looses the freedom to enjoy the roads.

if these buggers were kept at their place from the begining.. the drags would have been still happening...

and just imagine the bugger trying to show off with a damn Auto Cedia... what a looser...

Main problem here is these as****es think they are god's gift to wheels!!! They should put there b**ls where there mouths are and get on a real race track, instead all they do is monkey dance in the car park!!!!

If these as****es hit someone, everyone will get scr*wed!!!!

Edited by Pericles

Hi, arent all these connected to the Autolanka members in some way? I am not sure of the people and the event but are these guys usualy coming in for drags and stuff??

Hi, arent all these connected to the Autolanka members in some way? I am not sure of the people and the event but are these guys usualy coming in for drags and stuff??

:D wot makes u think that they r AL memebers, dude how u think and come to decisions truly puzzles me?

---

da kid i know is surprisingly young(am not gonna disclose the age, coz he's a friend of mine too) but if they are told in a proper way, they'd be bit more responsible ... now dont ask me to advice him, coz just da other day i invited him 4 a drag race(of course not in public) and now if i start preaching him, he'd laugh da hell out ...

well "Grand Cvic" and I were there because some of the Honda Boys ( Street-X guys ) meet up every sunday at Pariament..

Mental note: Avoid parliment on Sundays. Hooligans gather there... :D

ha ha... very funny...

for your information none of our boys pull out any stunts at all for that matter... we just spend some quality time talking about cars... and enjoying the best Kottu in town...

ha ha... very funny...

for your information none of our boys pull out any stunts at all for that matter... we just spend some quality time talking about cars... and enjoying the best Kottu in town...

OT but i want to try this koththu...buy an extra one n i'll pop by for demolition...

Mental note: Avoid parliment on Sundays. Hooligans gather there... :D

yup they are effing kids with more testestorone than blood, in their riced up cars... was an effing joke... they have got to be gay, there was not a girl in sight, showing off to impress the guys,, bit** as* losers.. and they guys being so young they cant even piss straight...

yup they are effing kids with more testestorone than blood, in their riced up cars... was an effing joke... they have got to be gay, there was not a girl in sight, showing off to impress the guys,, bit** as* losers.. and they guys being so young they cant even piss straight...

right you are on that brotha .... :(