• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

British International Motor Show (20-30 July) In London

milinda

Hi Guys,

Here are some pics from British motor show. Enjoy the pics. When i get a time I will post the rest ( well I got loads of pics :jumping-smiley-013: )

JAGUAR XKR

tndsc00616hj0.jpg

tndsc00615ec2.jpg

tndsc00613sg0.jpg

tndsc00607mh2.jpg

ASTON MARTIN

tndsc00601gd8.jpg

tndsc00591si9.jpg

tndsc00595jf1.jpg

tndsc00598bt3.jpg

NISSAN 350Z

tndsc00725qh4.jpg

tndsc00726cm9.jpg

CIVIC R

tndsc00711og5.jpg

tndsc00712yd6.jpg

tndsc00714eo5.jpg

tndsc00708sw6.jpg

PEUGEOT

PEUGEOT's next generation WRC car which is going to replace current WRC307

tndsc00639vx2.jpg

tndsc00641uo8.jpg

907 CONCEPT

tndsc00634wb1.jpg

tndsc00635fh5.jpg

tndsc00637uk0.jpg

tndsc00645jo6.jpg

tndsc00676wi9.jpg

tndsc00675rv5.jpg

Correct me if wrong, but aren't the Shaguar XKR's looking more and more like Aston Martin's? Do they share the same designers or something???

not sure about the designer bro but some Aston Martin's uses Jaguar engine, maybe both owned by the same company.

Lovely dude.. thanX he he the back ground video on the Aston- are the advertising what you get(as well) when you own one?

The 207WRC's side sticker job is superb and is sure to catch on even locally with the 'in' crowd :jumping-smiley-013:

Emm the CTR rocks.. dont like the barrel job though..

Correct me if wrong, but aren't the Shaguar XKR's looking more and more like Aston Martin's? Do they share the same designers or something???

According to JC, its designed by the same guy.... Or was is May who said that.

Milinda, u were scoring major points, XKR followed by the lovely Astons, followed by a Z, and then u ruined it all by following it with a frumpy egg shaped car :( It has NOT been a good morning for me.

Milinda, u were scoring major points, XKR followed by the lovely Astons, followed by a Z, and then u ruined it all by following it with a frumpy egg shaped car :o It has NOT been a good morning for me.

:D Im sure some hardcore fans confessing, sorry admitting that egg shaped car is ugly (atleast the rear end) was music to your ears J/K ;)

BTW thanks Dilan,Dimantha,Pila,Shaks for appreciation :(

Couple of more pics

Rally Cars

Ford focus

tndsc00588ma4.jpg

tndsc00589oi7.jpg

Citroen

tndsc00625xy2.jpg

F1 Cars

Renault

tndsc00619jz5.jpg

Honda

BTW its a CBR 1000 RR Fireblade in the background

tndsc00715zd7.jpg

Ferrari

2004 F1 car

tndsc00694ja7.jpg

tndsc00682zl7.jpg

Yes It's the same Designer. Ian Callum. He designed the DB7 first, Vanquish after and seems to have a generic design for a luxury GT. But they do look good.

I love the Aston Rapide though. Same sexy body but with FOUR doors.

Waht's the camera U use??? good quality.

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC T7 compact digital camera.

Megapixel Banding - 5 to 5.9 Megapixels

Maximum Image Resolution - 2592x1944

Yea I went to that last weekend. It was pretty good. I loved all the concept cars, specially the Saab.

Milinda, did you get any pics of the Honda F1 car that was taken to bits and every single component was hung from the celing with thin wires, Like in a blown up view? That was crazy.

Yea I went to that last weekend. It was pretty good. I loved all the concept cars, specially the Saab.

Milinda, did you get any pics of the Honda F1 car that was taken to bits and every single component was hung from the celing with thin wires, Like in a blown up view? That was crazy.

No machang I didnt get a pic of Honda F1 but yes it was an awesome view. But I got some pics of the SAAB Aero X concept car

tndsc00650dm2.jpg

tndsc00767dr5.jpg

tndsc00768ol7.jpg

tndsc00769xt7.jpg

tndsc00651fa8.jpg

my god i don't know if you boys have seen this but i saw a corolla 121 with that 207 sticker job today!!and it reads 207!!or was it 206?bleh!you get my point...

:rolleyes:;) i too saw this car yesterday... and was wondering what the hell is a corolla 207