• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Negombo Meeting 2day!!!!

satan 06

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah very true..if u guys want more cars u should've put the the banner @ least on friday.kandana jaela is just 15mins drive. TO NEGAMBO...n easyly can gather up the boys with 20-30 hondas..so how come We know anything hapening in negmbo...anyway hola nxt time pls inform early..if u like us 2 participate.. :lol::angry-smiley-024:

i will be in if you notify me in advance....

:lol:

Don't you have a professional photographer for Negombo? B)

:angry-smiley-024: bhara thnkz mate fo yo great pics @ honda meet...yeah.. i recon if praveen or bhara @ location v don't hav 2 worry on quality pics..

:lol:

:angry-smiley-024: bhara thnkz mate fo yo great pics @ honda meet...yeah.. i recon if praveen or bhara @ location v don't hav 2 worry on quality pics..

My pleasure machan...also I saw my name in your web site too..thanks a lot.

i donno!!!

can u guys tell me a gud cybershot model!!!

with enough memory 4r me foto everything in the meet!!!!

Satan, I would like you to invest in a good digital camera ASAP!!!

Dims,

drop your contact details to [email protected], will inform before the next meet.

Cheers

Dimz, where do you live mate?

i donno!!!

I use a Cybershot P200 I got from S'pore last year. It should be available here as well. 7.2Mpix, mine came with a 1Gb stick. Nothing but good things to say about it, but I'm not a professional photographer so better check with others as well.

I use a Cybershot P200 I got from S'pore last year. It should be available here as well. 7.2Mpix, mine came with a 1Gb stick. Nothing but good things to say about it, but I'm not a professional photographer so better check with others as well.

thats an excellent camera...my department's got one of em...the camera looks good, pic quality is superb and its got a huge LCD display and excellent battery...we bought it in dubai for 40k last yr...highly recommended

i donno!!!

I am looking to offload my Powershot S2 IS (Canon) lemme know if ur interested. I want to upgrade to an S3 if I can move the S2.

Check dpreview.com for info on cameras. Its my digital camera bible :) If the cam aint mentioned there, then it aint worth it.

hmmm, ultra compacts aren't really my thing, but the feature list of this is pretty impressive. Although Shaks price of 40k seems rather high. Put a few k more and u can pick up the Canon S series or its competitors, like Sony's H. Madmax can review the H2 for u. I got nothing but praises for the S2. And going by dpreview, I really want that S3. Its got improvements in exactly the right areas to affect motorsport and wildlife photography, which is my areas. Although its a debate if I should go the SLR route...

Although Shaks price of 40k seems rather high.

we needed a compact camera for the work we do...plus this price was from sometime ago...besides i seriously doubt our self proclaimed sophisticats would even know where the shutter release button is in something more complex...you know women with electronics...

I am looking to offload my Powershot S2 IS (Canon) lemme know if ur interested. I want to upgrade to an S3 if I can move the S2.

Me too getting an S3 in a couple of days time, btw I'm still undecided between A620 & S3is as I'm looking for something which I can carry easily. (in a trouser pocket) A620 is a great camera too but it has got only 4x optical zoom and NO Image Stabiliser. According to Dpreview user reviews A620 looks better than S3is. Anyway I will get one of these before the 5th of Aug.

Me too getting an S3 in a couple of days time, btw I'm still undecided between A620 & S3is as I'm looking for something which I can carry easily. (in a trouser pocket) A620 is a great camera too but it has got only 4x optical zoom and NO Image Stabiliser. According to Dpreview user reviews A620 looks better than S3is. Anyway I will get one of these before the 5th of Aug.

Dude, depending on the persons needs and budget, we can always argue for one or the other. But the anyone who thinks the A620 looks better than the S3 is plain and simple, nuts.

I mean, look at it.

A620

S3 IS

Machan It's so much FUN to keep thread jacking this thread! lol :D Dude I'm on the look out for a decent cam as well Prevs? what do you suggest in the 30-40k range?

45k will get u a second hand S2, international warrenty. I'll throw in a 256mb card too :D

Hola, are u sure of that designation? dpreview doesnt list a Sony DC5. Isn't that a video cam? Can't find anything proper on it even on google

thanks Prevs.. we'll see we'll see.. any other option brandnew ones? nothing too fancy?

Nothing else gonna give u 12x optical zoom. :D 48x total combined zoom.

Works well with birds. With feathers and without :)

The primary objective was to capture birds with feathers. The other side effects were accidental, but I am very pleased with the results :D

Sorry its Cyber-shot® DSC-T5 Digital CameraDSC-T5/B

here is the link

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP....odigitalcameras

its 44k here

Not worth the price in terms of features. As a statement and a convinient small cam.... nah. Try a Canon Ixus.

When u consider that is only 1k less than what I want for the S2, and u compare the S2 to this thing (Both 5mpx cams) Its just ridiculous.

And don't buy cams from here if at all possible. The S2 will be nearer 60k brand new over here. When I asked, it was 68k. January.

Edited by Pericles

Dude, depending on the persons needs and budget, we can always argue for one or the other. But the anyone who thinks the A620 looks better than the S3 is plain and simple, nuts.

I mean, look at it.

A620

S3 IS

Machan, I know features wise the A620 can't even come closer to the S3 but I meant the size, as you know I have already got an EOS20D which is quiet big to carry all the times so I want to buy a small compact camera too. I love the S3 but which is also quiet big like a DSLR, but again I love it's features.....will decide one before tomorrow as a friend of mine is coming from the UK on the 5th and I have to let him know the model tomorrow. I feel like I will end up with S3, mmm...will let you know tomorrow.