• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Shortage Of Recon Civics?

Hola

Hey Guys,

Past few weeks me and 2 of my friends been looking for a Vios and a Swift almost all over the country (Kandy/Negombo/Colombo/Kelaniya/Kohuwala etc etc). And it was so shocked to see that there is barely a single Un reg Civic in a car sale. There are dozens of City/Aria in the sales but not Civic. I know the Civics are very less in sales. Even the time we bought our one it was very rare-but at least 2 out of 5 car sales had a Civic. Even checked out one of the most populer sales in Sri lanka (cant say the name but hint) who even has a huge branch in Kandy and Kelaniya, even they do not have recon Civics. Out of all the sales saw just 2 in Kandy...Whats happening? Are the recons going out to a diffrent country?

Hey Guys,

Past few weeks me and 2 of my friends been looking for a Vios and a Swift almost all over the country (Kandy/Negombo/Colombo/Kelaniya/Kohuwala etc etc). And it was so shocked to see that there is barely a single Un reg Civic in a car sale. There are dozens of City/Aria in the sales but not Civic. I know the Civics are very less in sales. Even the time we bought our one it was very rare-but at least 2 out of 5 car sales had a Civic. Even checked out one of the most populer sales in Sri lanka (cant say the name but hint) who even has a huge branch in Kandy and Kelaniya, even they do not have recon Civics. Out of all the sales saw just 2 in Kandy...Whats happening? Are the recons going out to a diffrent country?

ado did u chek in galle rd. my friend bought a VTI for just 2.3mn week b4 last week from the u* car sale!

All these rising fuel costs and cost of living and war and all sorts of problems, and Hola's biggest problem is the lack of availability of recon unreg Civics :D

:lol:; dude ur civic obsessed! Go talk to a shrink! :D jk!

My friend impoterd some recon Cars from S'Pore

ES8 (MT)

City (AT)

N16 VVTI (AT)

n as i know he sold the MT ES8 and it is the 3rd MT ES8 in SL

Do you know any City VTEC M/Ts (I mean not the latest generation ones, the one before -2000/2001 models)

All these rising fuel costs and cost of living and war and all sorts of problems, and Hola's biggest problem is the lack of availability of recon unreg Civics :D

:P:P:lol: Yeah machang this a "Jathika Prashnaya" for me :D:P

Simple logic.... A Honda owner never wants to give up his rides.

A collectable item. :D

:o ahhh no..machang go look at this Sundays "Sunday Observer" - the classified had over 2 dozens of Honda Civics (used) on sale...

)

n as i know he sold the MT ES8 and it is the 3rd MT ES8 in SL

how much was it? if you dont mind...

well Stafford says that their Sales have increased rapidly during the past few years and they have increasing number of customers coming in to their work shop...

on the other hand most of you who know this guy in Kohuwala who sells only Honda's said that he hasn't been able to buy a single car for the past two months as the prices are increasing rapidly.... :D

well Stafford says that their Sales have increased rapidly during the past few years and they have increasing number of customers coming in to their work shop...

on the other hand most of you who know this guy in Kohuwala who sells only Honda's said that he hasn't been able to buy a single car for the past two months as the prices are increasing rapidly.... :lol:

Sorry bro...did not understand your post properly :D

Do you know any City VTEC M/Ts (I mean not the latest generation ones, the one before -2000/2001 models)

i think he got the latest ones and he told me new Honda City ( MT) gear ratio is very close,

how much was it? if you dont mind...

I ask Him and tell u