• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2006 Mercedes-benz Brabus Sv12 S Biturbo Roadster

JwesT

Maybe that guy who was auctioning off his bank account to bring down a Brabus V12 some years back has decided to wait till this thing came out instead :D

Nice specs though, even though I'm not a Merc fan, looks awesome.

why surprised?

not as impressive as enzo engine

Capacity 5998 cc

Power 660 hp

Torque 485 lbft

(remember enzo is n/a so less torque and a tad less hp) - i know enzo and this roadster can't be compared but i think the enzo engine is a better engineering piece! i guess only veyron and mclaren f1 can be better than enzo!

not as impressive as enzo engine

Capacity 5998 cc

Power 660 hp

Torque 485 lbft

(remember enzo is n/a so less torque and a tad less hp) - i know enzo and this roadster can't be compared but i think the enzo engine is a better engineering piece! i guess only veyron and mclaren f1 can be better than enzo!

The Mac engine is considered one of the greatest of all time...But the Veyron is less so. It's got four turbos. I'll take the Enzo though..given a choice :D