• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tucson / Sportage or any other SUV (ish) vehicle around 4-5 million

The Stig

Hi Guys,

Long time no see ?

So im interested in buying an compact suv for around 4-5 million range.

Currently my main options are the tucson and sportage. Im thinking of going for a crdi awd.

Not that i will be going off road but i might end up traveling out of colombo in some rough roads so the ground clearance will come in handy.

Looked at a few past threads but most are too old to get anything useful.

1. Are there any know issues in these 2 ?

2. I sort of like the facelift over the 2011 model. Was there anything other than lights that they had changed in the facelift ?

3. Also was there a turbo and non turbo variant of the CRDi

4. Any other options you guys think i should consider ? Im not too worried about fuel economy and numbers but needs to be reliable.

And can someone explain to me why the sportage in general has a higher asking prices than the tucson, considering they are almost identical ?

1 hour ago, The Stig said:

Hi Guys,

Long time no see ?

So im interested in buying an compact suv for around 4-5 million range.

Currently my main options are the tucson and sportage. Im thinking of going for a crdi awd.

Not that i will be going off road but i might end up traveling out of colombo in some rough roads so the ground clearance will come in handy.

Looked at a few past threads but most are too old to get anything useful.

1. Are there any know issues in these 2 ?

2. I sort of like the facelift over the 2011 model. Was there anything other than lights that they had changed in the facelift ?

3. Also was there a turbo and non turbo variant of the CRDi

4. Any other options you guys think i should consider ? Im not too worried about fuel economy and numbers but needs to be reliable.

And can someone explain to me why the sportage in general has a higher asking prices than the tucson, considering they are almost identical ?

The Stig driving a Korean car? LOL JK

KIA has a higher market value bro. Not just Sri Lanka,the whole world pretty much. Kia is considered the sporty ang hip brand. Hyundai is seen as old people transport.

Try a Sorento bro.much better vehicle. Get a 2011 onwards. Look for the fully loaded 1-10 option model  or  1-14 option model on facelift version. Can be had for 5million. Haggle Hard. Cheers 

The Stig driving a Korean car? LOL JK

KIA has a higher market value bro. Not just Sri Lanka,the whole world pretty much. Kia is considered the sporty ang hip brand. Hyundai is seen as old people transport.

Try a Sorento bro.much better vehicle. Get a 2011 onwards. Look for the fully loaded 1-10 option model  or  1-14 option model on facelift version. Can be had for 5million. Haggle Hard. Cheers 

What can I say? Life's been tough after the end trio left top gear.

But on a serious note I don't think I will be paying more for the same thing just because it's a sporty brand.

Sorento is a bit too big for my liking. It has a bit of an uncle vibe to it too.