• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: 10 Most Romantic Places To Take Your Valantine Out ::

dragster

here are the 10 most romantic places you could take your valantine out for Dinner

1. Boat house - Beach Road ( candle lit table on the beach ) if your planing on waiting for longer please try taking extra candles

2. Se-nor ( I hope I got that correct ) - table just by the lake... guess what lake it is...? The Berah Lake ha ha

3. Waters Edge ( make sure you order your dinner by 11 or you'll have to stay hungry )

4. Blue Waters ( a table could be requested just the way you desire, maybe just by the sea.. make sure your not under a coconut tree ha ha )

5. Lavinia Breeze - same as boat house but a wee bit expensive... I mean hey.. it's not everyday yeah ?

6. Orient ( hong kong ) - for those of you who desire chineese food ( not to worry they dont serve cats anymore... they ran out of cats... wondered why you dont see cats on the road anymore ? )

7. the roof top of any desired star hotel ( the only way to find out if your valantine wears a wig )

8. Cinnamond Grand ( here also you could request a table setting of your choice ) keep away from the pond there are frogs in it

9. The Light House... a wee bit far away... but the perfect get-away... dinner under a stary night ( better take an umbrella with you just to be on the safe side )

10... and last but not the least.... NANA's.... ( try wearing a short dress, you wouldnt want the dog whose running under the table to mess up your expensive dress now yeah ? )

hey I heard that too... what's the scene with that ? are the tickets availble at the gate or something ?

Ummm, I know they are having a competition and giving away free tickets (for couples ONLY). Dunno if there is gonna be sales outside of that.

here are the 10 most romantic places you could take your valantine out for Dinner

10... and last but not the least.... NANA's.... ( try wearing a short dress, you wouldnt want the dog whose running under the table to mess up your expensive dress now yeah ? )

Hey man, where's Nana's? first time i've heard of it..... what kinda place is it?

NANA's Location : Galle Face, Slave Island, Else where...

Food: All Sorts

Taste Rating: Good

Quality Rating: Uh...

Quantity Rating: OK

Seating: Plenty, Staircase Seating also available @ Galle Face Green

Service: Self, Waiter comes if person looks rich...

Pricing: Affordable

Also keep some xtra change for Beggers, and some food for the dogs...

:):alc:

Above details updated middle of last year, havnt been there since, uhmm.. Plz add details if u feel this is not good enuff! :alc:

Ummm, I know they are having a competition and giving away free tickets (for couples ONLY). Dunno if there is gonna be sales outside of that.

hey I need to get those tickets...

would the car and me count as a couple ?

NANA's Location : Galle Face, Slave Island, Else where...

Food: All Sorts

Taste Rating: Good

Quality Rating: Uh...

Quantity Rating: OK

Seating: Plenty, Staircase Seating also available @ Galle Face Green

Service: Self, Waiter comes if person looks rich...

Pricing: Affordable

Also keep some xtra change for Beggers, and some food for the dogs...

:action-smiley-060::lol:

Above details updated middle of last year, havnt been there since, uhmm.. Plz add details if u feel this is not good enuff! :P

are these the little outdoor food-stalls with plastic tables etc? cos those are all i've seen at galle-face

:P

YES..his uncle owns it......btw y r u guys suspecting me..dont wry i will upload a pic of me n SPARCO very soon.....

did we say anything ? no right....

ould the car and me count as a couple ?

no no mate u n fuzzo will make a great couple..madz any comments :violent-smiley-099::action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033:

very funny...!!

is everyone having a good time today ? :violent-smiley-099:

by the way shaks seems to be very busy these few days... havent seen him around on the thread... maybe he's really got work....

Someone said summin on another thread. I hate it when things cross threads like this.

BTW, U can add Siam House to ur list. It struck me as the ideal place for a quiet date.

where's that man ? I havent heard of it....