• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sl-gt Cars Upto 3500cc Final This Sunday

Velocity

Well here again. The Grand Finale of the Most Sought after event in Sri Lankan Motorsports.

The Final SL-GT event will be held in Katukuruna Air Force Base this Sunday.

This is going to be a very intresting Fight as their are 4 top Contenders for this Years Championship.

On the Top is Ace Racing Driver Dinesh Deheragoda driving his Evo 9 GT with almost 45 Points. Second will be the New comer Janaka Dias who has broken all records in his Subaru WRX with 43 points, In 3rd Place with 40 points its All Rounder Aravinda Premadasa Driving his Evo VII RS. With 38 points Its Uncle Reyaz Farouk again Running a Evo VII RS.

http://######/points.htm

It will be nice to see the Top 4 Drivers Battle it out. Dinesh i guess one of the most commited and consistent Racing Drivers in this era, against a Total New Comer Janaka Dias whos just 23 years old, and a one of the best All Time All round racing Drivers in Sri Lanka Aravinda Premedasa, with Uncle Reyaz Faoruk who is a Veteran in Motor Racing,

The weekends Event is gona be a Motorsports Fans Dream Come True. Last Best Race I have ever saw was the Night Race....

So Be there. If I miss it Please someone Take some good pictures including Video clips.

LOL

:P

Edited by Velocity