• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

American Muscle Car And Classic Car Show Pix

Lalithster

Hey guys whats up. Here are the pics from this weekends car show. I have some more and some vids so may be I can upload them to the gallery.

enjoy

Hay Lalithster whazsup ? could you send an e-mail to [email protected] i'll reply it with FTP account login details so that you could upload your stuff. Thanks !

-Madz-

bikes119.jpg

haha this car reminds me the film "Back to the Future" B)

btw cute little baby in the front...:D

-Madz-

haha this car reminds me the film "Back to the Future" B)

btw cute little baby in the front...:D

i was going to comment the same on the lil fella. Madz, what are the chances of the cars having name tags on the pics? That would be greatif its possible

:angry-smiley-048: Not that one machan.....I'm referring to the one in pic just before this.....Cheers! ;)

yah i mean that pic is not of a muscle car right? how did a god damn NSX be there in this list.... but the car next to it is a muscle car i guess :D

Edited by isurujosh

hey guys

Thanks for the comments. This was an era when america made very beautiful cars. About the namig the cars, I will try to do my best because these HOt Rods have been so customized I have no idea what they are. Btw the car from back to the futur was an actual production car and it was called the delorean. They just took the car pictured above and added a flux capacitor...lol

Madz sent email for FTP info

bikes040.jpg