• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

jst cam 2 chek mail and thot of lookin@da forum a bit. everything's new!!!! no time to catch up. saw this thread and wanted to be the 500th reply!! and i am!!!!! :D but monamonu has the 500th post...

hey congrats dood for the great achievement bt look at this

Drags Saturday Night! 9,828 views....... who want to be the 10000 viewer

Post-whoring 7,724 views

Drags Saturday Night! 9,828 views....... who want to be the 10000 viewer

true.... that'll b cool.. i'm gonna miss it cos someone's bound to reach it tomorrow afternoon.. me @ home these days... & there's no way of proving u u r the 10000th no?.... is there? unlike a post number....

:)

true.... that'll b cool.. i'm gonna miss it cos someone's bound to reach it tomorrow afternoon.. me @ home these days... & there's no way of proving u u r the 10000th no?.... is there? unlike a post number....

:)

True True... no way......

A True Story

A certain rich businessman had a beautiful daughter, who fell in

love with a guy who was a cleaner.

When the girl's father came to know about their love, he did not

like it at all, and so began to protest about it.

Now it happened that the two lovers decided to leave their homes

for a happy future. The girl's father started searching for the two

lovers but could not find them.

At last, he accepted their love and asked them to come back home in

a local newspaper. Her father said "If you both come back I will

allow you to marry the guy you love, I accept that you loved each

other

truly."

So in this way, their love won and they returned home.

The couple went to town to shop for the wedding dress. He was

dressed in white shirt that day. While he was crossing the road to the

other

side to get some drinks for his wife, a car came and hit him and he died

on the spot. The girl lost her senses. It was only after sometime that

she

recovered from her shock. The funeral and cremation was the very

next day because he had died horribly.

Two nights later, the girl's mother had a dream in which she saw an

old lady. The old lady asked her mother to wash the blood stains of the

guy from her daughter's dress as soon as possible. But her mother

ignored the dream.

The next night her father had the same dream, he also ignored it.

Then when the girl had the same dream the next night, she woke up in

fear and told her mother about the dream. Her mother asked her to wash

the

clothes which have blood stains immediately.

She washed the stains but some remained. Next night she again had

the same dream she again washed the stains but some still remained.

Next night she again had the same dream and this time the old lady

gave her a last warning to wash the blood stain, or else something

terrible will happen. This time the girl tried her best to wash the

stains,

and the clothes nearly tore, but some stains still remained.

She was very tired.

In the late evening the same day while she was alone at home,

someone knocked the door. When she opened the door she saw the same old

lady of her dream standing at her door. She got very scared and fainted.

The old lady woke her up... and gave her a blue object, which

shocked the girl. She asked "What is this...?"

The old lady replied...

"Try Surf Excel Washing powder... just a dab and it will remove all

stubborn stains!!!" ...

I know how you all are feeling now... I have been through this too.

But don't look at me like that ... I'm also hunting for the

idiot who mailed this to me!

I like having this post whoring thread .... :blink:

Came thru ward place today to pick up a guy on the way to office in the van. Caught in traffic so had time to enjoy the Z at Alliance. And the funny thing is, it has exactly the same rims that I have :violent-smiley-099: Well a couple of inches bigger, probably, but the same pattern. I feel so proud :D

BTW, is there some sorta tuner place developing in Saranangkara Road? There was blue VZR sedan and a kitted civic there today. I've seen Rexs parked over there before too. Near the bend in the road near the buddha statue... Trying to figure out what makes this place so popular ....

Came thru ward place today to pick up a guy on the way to office in the van. Caught in traffic so had time to enjoy the Z at Alliance. And the funny thing is, it has exactly the same rims that I have :violent-smiley-099: Well a couple of inches bigger, probably, but the same pattern. I feel so proud :D

BTW, is there some sorta tuner place developing in Saranangkara Road? There was blue VZR sedan and a kitted civic there today. I've seen Rexs parked over there before too. Near the bend in the road near the buddha statue... Trying to figure out what makes this place so popular ....

machan i think Dinesh J's Garage Auto Force.. bt not sure... oh n sumith's sticker shop :D

Has to be Sumith's Sticker shop... near the Buddha statue... and yes most of the cars an done up there even sanjeev's STi stickers were done by him..he put them on...so yup thats the reason preveen.....

Has to be Sumith's Sticker shop... near the Buddha statue... and yes most of the cars an done up there even sanjeev's STi stickers were done by him..he put them on...so yup thats the reason preveen.....

yeah last saturday i went to sumith's shop......... he is a real good bugger.. on n its the one n only AC sticker shop in sl...

machan's! Isnt there absolutely anything really intersting and stimulating we can talk about related to cars! I've been going through the threads these days and nothing with a go! u know??

machan's! Isnt there absolutely anything really intersting and stimulating we can talk about related to cars! I've been going through the threads these days and nothing with a go! u know??

do u like bikes? or jus pik a topic...it'll flow from there

do u like bikes? or jus pik a topic...it'll flow from there

no machan, bikes are not my thing but i think the sound, thats NICE! did you see the turbocharged bike? on street fire?

no machan, bikes are not my thing but i think the sound, thats NICE! did you see the turbocharged bike? on street fire?

yea well only a handful here into bikes...like ME :angry-smiley-048:

r u referrin to the hayabusa? mad stuff machan...btw quite a few bikes hav come wit factory turbos in d past...not the superbikes tho...usually tourings

yea well only a handful here into bikes...like ME :angry-smiley-048:

r u referrin to the hayabusa? mad stuff machan...btw quite a few bikes hav come wit factory turbos in d past...not the superbikes tho...usually tourings

I'm talking about the one where he simply cant keep the front wheels on the ground as he gives some gas!! thats some crazy SH**..BTW do you know of anyone who converts electronics like PS2 and DVD players tv,and stuff to work in SL.

I'm talking about the one where he simply cant keep the front wheels on the ground as he gives some gas!! thats some crazy SH**..BTW do you know of anyone who converts electronics like PS2 and DVD players tv,and stuff to work in SL.

i think nastars n singapore shopping (in mc) convert PS2's...i hav no clue abt d rest...wat is it u want to convert in a DVD player?

i think nastars n singapore shopping (in mc) convert PS2's...i hav no clue abt d rest...wat is it u want to convert in a DVD player?

my friend who was in the uk took her home theatre system to SL and the good old Pi**te DVD's dont play there? and her tv couldnt recieve the local channels, i'l just be happy with the cable there?

my friend who was in the uk took her home theatre system to SL and the good old Pi**te DVD's dont play there? and her tv couldnt recieve the local channels, i'l just be happy with the cable there?

machan thats bizarre cos a frnd in the uk used to work for SONY n his manager used to buy pirated DVD's from a chinese peddler...before buyin em he tests em on the systems in the store :angry-smiley-048: and this TV restriction is new to me too...but yea i guess she aint missin anythn witout local channels

machan thats bizarre cos a frnd in the uk used to work for SONY n his manager used to buy pirated DVD's from a chinese peddler...before buyin em he tests em on the systems in the store :angry-smiley-048: and this TV restriction is new to me too...but yea i guess she aint missin anythn witout local channels

Er not me for sure :blink::D but er one of my friends bought a movie from a chinese dvd seller in uk and it did work, but it gets stuck here and there but works and i think they are made 2 work in this region, must get a dvd from sl which cost RS 200 and play it and see for myself before i ship it there?

i had the same problem wiht a dvd player as well. it wouldn't play the local dvd's unless they were really really original. i ended up just buying a singer dvd player. it works fine for most dvd

Most DVD players sold in SL these days are region free. Also you can find codes online for some models of region-locked DVD players. I used to have a Region 2 LG player and found the codes on a website, entered them and it was unlocked. I think it can be done to pretty much any player (or at least any consumer brand) if you can find em. What brand is it? If it's Bose or something then I donno if it can be done

Most DVD players sold in SL these days are region free. Also you can find codes online for some models of region-locked DVD players. I used to have a Region 2 LG player and found the codes on a website, entered them and it was unlocked. I think it can be done to pretty much any player (or at least any consumer brand) if you can find em. What brand is it? If it's Bose or something then I donno if it can be done

samsung