• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2004 Peugot 206 Petrol Manual 30k Km - 1.2 Mil - Wtf?

jterminator

i just got an offer from a certain agent where i was hoping to exchange my peugot 206 (2004 year, petrol, manual, 30k km mileage) for a 318i for a lil over 1.2 mil... :violent-smiley-030::sad-smiley-047:

i almost feel offended by the guy's offer - the only problem is, i've no idea whether this is what im to expect for the car? It's in brilliant condition and ive noticed that its difficult to even get a bullock cart for that price (maybe the non turbo version ;)). But seriously... 206s cant have such a crappy resale value right? its only 3 years old :( :( :(:sad-smiley-047:

This is what happens when you normally go to a dealer to sell your vehicle than selling it in an open market. Also, does anyone know how much it will cost to buy a Nissan FB15, 2001, Full option, Auto transmission car because one guy told me it's around 17 lakhs and I feel that is too high.

This is what happens when you normally go to a dealer to sell your vehicle than selling it in an open market. Also, does anyone know how much it will cost to buy a Nissan FB15, 2001, Full option, Auto transmission car because one guy told me it's around 17 lakhs and I feel that is too high.

Hi JT,

The offer for your 206 is not too absurd when you look at the poor second hand value for the Pugs. Late last year, a Singapore import with 'J' numbers was 'given away' at 900k (Much less that you would pay for a much older Starlet in decent shape). Unless you that odd buyer and are waiting to wait for a while 1.2-1.3 sounds about right for a 206.

Prasanna

The FB 15 cars are not easy to sell due to the sensor and suspension issues which can be fixed. So worth checking the Sunday papers for private sellers. 2001 Auto should be H or J Reg so you are looking at 15.75 to 1.7. If the car is in very good nick, 16+ is not too high.

1.7 brings you Close to the N16 range (There are some Brandnew imports with low mileage in the market worth looking at)

Edited by milindu

Jterminator...how can i contact you- a friend is interested in the car...

thanks

as recommended by the admins, I'll post it in AL classified section tomorrow morning after i take some "pretty" pictures ;).