• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Does Any One Use Nano Technology (fuel Server) For Your Vehicle? Plz Let Us Know If It Is Success.

Nilantha

If this also works by the "polarizing fuel particles to give you a complete burn" theory i think it's nothing but some fancy sci-fi bull crap :lol:

When these came into the market i did a lot of reading on the topic...if channeling your fuel supply between a directional magnetic flux can give you so much good results...manufacturers will factory fit them in cars to boast about how fuel efficient their cars are... Doesn't take a lot to get some magnets done especially when you're doing it in large stocks....

If it works it has to work for whatever distance...not only on long trips...

Probably people thin it works on long trips because anyway you get better economy on long trips dues to steady speeds, reduced traffic level etc etc

Guess people feel good when the have this thing under the hood so it acts like a "placebo effect"

:lol:

i can be totally wrong on this so would love to here another side of the story :P

i don't use it

but i heared it works runing long distances.

• 3 weeks later...

If this also works by the "polarizing fuel particles to give you a complete burn" theory i think it's nothing but some fancy sci-fi bull crap :lol:

Guess people feel good when the have this thing under the hood so it acts like a "placebo effect"

:lol:

I Agree :alc:

Guys... why do you want to waste money on something like this? Do you really truly believe it will work? If so I shouldn't stand in your way ....

if you want to save fuel:

first, make sure everything is working OK (sensors, engine, plugs, etc etc)

get your car tuned up by a professional if necessary (Zakie for example)

and also you can consider switching to a better air filter (K&N).. also a better engine oil (mobil?)

Most of all:

DRIVE GENTLY... 99% of the people here drive like bus drivers, so it's not surprising when people complain of low fuel efficiency.

Edited by Saturn