• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's The Market Price Of A 2 Door March?

DCL

Question

12 answers to this question

Anyone? I'd like to know as well. How much will a 1,000 CC 2 Door cost, number immaterial?

8/50-9/50.

A friend sold a 2 door auto (one of the key selling points - there arent that many auto cars for under a million) 1.0 litre with a 302- reg 96 model K11 with around 70k on the clock in ordinary condition for 9.25 after holding it for a few weeks.

Can any one tell me the Market price of a Nissan March , 300-301, Basic ,2 Door!!

Hi ,

300 / 301 - Nissan March comes with 2 body styles.

1. 1994 to 1997 , K11 which comes with a non face lift bonnet and a narrow dash board. These models were equipt with satandard AC / PS & PM only. Power Stutters were optional. Both 1000 cc and 1300 cc are available in manual and auto versions.

A two door of this range will be around 775000/= -- 900000/= depending on the options and the number plates.

2. 1997 to 2001, K11 which comes with a face lif bonnet and a better dash board. Air bags and ABS are standard and most of the cars are full option. Both 1000cc and 1300 ccare available in manual and auto versions.

A two door of this range will be around 950000/= -- 1150000/= depending on the options numberplates and crystal lights.

I am all out to help you about Nissan March caus i am a march fan.

Regds,

D . . . . . . . .

The thing is guys my sister in law is hoping to buy one, it's a March K11, 2 Door, A/C , Power,300 -, 1994.Mileage is around 1016000KM's. Price is 7.75 but owner is saying it's negotiable. Hoping to buy it for some where around 7.5/=. Question is , Is this the correct market price? Body is looking good!! No corotions

Edited by DCL

The thing is guys my sister in law is hoping to buy one, it's a March K11, 2 Door, A/C , Power,300 -, 1994.Mileage is around 1016000KM's. Price is 7.75 but owner is saying it's negotiable. Hoping to buy it for some where around 7.5/=. Question is , Is this the correct market price? Body is looking good!! No corotions

Try and negociate the maxium on the price. See that the body is in perfect conditinon.

The two door model has longer doors and make sure that the doors do not have any dents. more the dents they have they look shape less .

Drive it on an rutty road and check the suspension. If it make all sort of sounds u will have to do a suspension overall which includes the replacement of shoks , shok holders, shock boots and the lower arm bushes ect. The rear suspension is not much complicated and does not need much attention.

Take it on to a highway and drive at around 80 km and chech whether there is any stearing shivers. If so it may be a week stearing rack.

If You could get it for around 740/= it would be realy worth for money , b'caus it's a 300 number.

Any way all the best and please do talk to me if you require any further details.

Thx for the Info dude

just a sug...dont go 4 the march cos its small n people think it do lot on fuel..( cos its not) n even now we are runinig a one make march event..so whts yo req in buying a 2 door march mate..i saw lot of post.. well 4 mnths back i bougt a 200 k12march manual jh plates for 9k..so with the prices here its a jackpot i guess..but i got it 4 a different purpose (its 2 door)