• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Private Jet In Katu

sharkster

F***ing A... shit man... have you got more pics ? when I was at Skycabs doing my engineering I only saw those two seater one's that were owened privately... but this is insane.. I never thought people had this much of money.... man...

F***ing A... shit man... have you got more pics ? when I was at Skycabs doing my engineering I only saw those two seater one's that were owened privately... but this is insane.. I never thought people had this much of money.... man...

haha easy bro uve seen the collection of cars on the road so this shudnt shock u too much...here's a pic from behind...i dnt hav any others at the moment

dsc021222gv.jpg

dude shak what do you do inside the airport??

btw how much does these Jerts cost?? damm curious 300M??? :action-smiley-060:

ah btw our local tax LOL :violent-smiley-099:

i dnt work in the airport azeem...the company i work for manufactures cargo restraints for airlines n the defense ministry (not SL) so we occasionally stop by the airport to do fit checks in practical use since SL airlines is a customer

prices on aircraft can vary depending on manufacturer, seating, creature comforts, flight range etc...most ppl buy used aircraft n yes they can cost well over US$1million even used

i dnt work in the airport azeem...the company i work for manufactures cargo restraints for airlines n the defense ministry (not SL) so we occasionally stop by the airport to do fit checks in practical use since SL airlines is a customer

prices on aircraft can vary depending on manufacturer, seating, creature comforts, flight range etc...most ppl buy used aircraft n yes they can cost well over US$1million even used

oh k.. well u remembered my name ha :ninja:

USD 1 Million is not a big amount for our people in SL

a jet = 10 land cruisers :jumping-smiley-013: so cheap ha.. are the jets cheap or Cars expensive??

Obviously cars :unsure:

what abt the tax on them??

Azeem, think of it this way, spend Rs100,000 on First Class flight to somewhere, in an airline. Spend 300,000,000 on a jet, 100,000 + on fuel, 50,000 + on a pilot, and other expenses, for a private trip...

Does that make sense?! lol

oh k.. well u remembered my name ha :ninja:

USD 1 Million is not a big amount for our people in SL

a jet = 10 land cruisers :jumping-smiley-013: so cheap ha.. are the jets cheap or Cars expensive??

Obviously cars :unsure:

what abt the tax on them??

haha yes i remembr ur name...did u decide which car u want?

oh btw the newer learjets can cost close to $10million used depending on number of flight hours...n dnt even consider tax n maintenance lol