• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Modification To My Brand New Toyota Avanza

DCL

Guys, thx for the Info abt HID Head lights.I think I'll pass this one. If I had that Kind of money I would probably go for a Yaris!! :P

Dilesh Bro, I'm not Going to a Do a Full body Kit Modification. Just Simple things like Fixing a Spoiler,Tinting & Good sounds.

Ya..Ya, I gave up the Neon Lights also :D

Guys, thx for the Info abt HID Head lights.I think I'll pass this one. If I had that Kind of money I would probably go for a Yaris!! :P

Dilesh Bro, I'm not Going to a Do a Full body Kit Modification. Just Simple things like Fixing a Spoiler,Tinting & Good sounds.

Ya..Ya, I gave up the Neon Lights also :D

HID definetly make a big difference to the look as well as visibility. Pet#o has HID for 20k something, including installation. Saw a car with the conversion and it looked great. No idea about long term durability though.

Also agree with Dilesh, modifying the body of an MPV seems pointless (just my opinion). Wouldn't you be better off getting a car? Heard the new Corolla 141 is around 2.5 for the permit but there a huge waiting list already. There are apparently some 200 booked by mostly doctors.

HID definetly make a big difference to the look as well as visibility. Pet#o has HID for 20k something, including installation. Saw a car with the conversion and it looked great. No idea about long term durability though.

Also agree with Dilesh, modifying the body of an MPV seems pointless (just my opinion). Wouldn't you be better off getting a car? Heard the new Corolla 141 is around 2.5 for the permit but there a huge waiting list already. There are apparently some 200 booked by mostly doctors.

The thing is machn 1.I cannot Offered that Much,

2.If I'm going to a Corolla 141(Assume that I had the money) I have to wait until Next February, There are huge arguments Between Toyota Lanka & Japan Head office these days coz of this probs.

I think Avanza is good value for money. Atleast you know what you're getting. Order the corolla 141 (diesel) and you don't know what you're getting. Even agents are vague about the details