• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Autolanka G2g Register ::

dragster

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ela kiri madzz thanxx for the sticker thing i sumtimes mite come with a frnd so i cannot bring ma Ride..But i can get tha stickaaa n get it on its out with the masking tape on top no..

Girs/ ladies are welcome to join us.. please dooooo....

Ahh Dilesh although u NEW here u gettin close to 400 posts looks like its for a treat...

As for me nt sure how many posts under noahman Username i had many posts n under west coast customs i have 140

Ela kiri madzz thanxx for the sticker thing i sumtimes mite come with a frnd so i cannot bring ma Ride..But i can get tha stickaaa n get it on its out with the masking tape on top no..

Ahh Dilesh although u NEW here u gettin close to 400 posts looks like its for a treat...

As for me nt sure how many posts under noahman Username i had many posts n under west coast customs i have 140

hey kido... get your ride down man... we need some boom boom :alc:

grand total 33

hey kido... get your ride down man... we need some boom boom :alc:

grand total 33

get ready for some heavy BASS tomorrow.... :D

quick preview of the photos of the G2G :D

img0550resize9oa.th.jpg 1/2 the crowd

img0551resize9hc.th.jpg the other 1/2

img0553resize4jt.th.jpg Group Photo! Judy looking distracted. Seen a cute guy off to the side maybe?

img0554resize1tr.th.jpg Fuzzo's Sexy Shorts. Ai ai!! :lol:

img0556resize9ym.th.jpg Ppl obsessing over what I eat.

img0558resize8xz.th.jpg Virgin Tech? The married guy with a kid? nahhhh....

img0564resize4um.th.jpg Drasgter loved the Pizza and Strawberry shake from last time soo much, he went for it this time :action-smiley-060:

img0567resize3wl.th.jpg Everyone eating

Well these are the ones that are coming up in the public forums :(

Nice pic Praveen! Twas a superb night out I must say- really nice meeting all 'ya fellas! Just got home infact and about to call it a night or morn!

Indeed... Hope to see y'all soon :action-smiley-060:

Hey Guys, Thanks for attending the yesterday g2g I hope you guys had a good time. :alc: The credit should go to Dragster for his effort in organizing. Next time let’s have it in a diff location with something new….Hey Praveen thanks for the pics man… Hope 2 c u all soon…!!! B)

Arrrghhh....I hate that pick of me with a crooked grin....TAKE IT OFF !!! EDIT ME OFF !!!! :P

Ur fault for not showing the pearly whites and looking at the cam B) And it was on timer too. Would have thought u realised it was about to go off. :alc:

Whoo hoo. 500 posts. Damn, I was hoping to make a significant weighty sorta thing for my 500....

Yeh it was fun BUt yall; didnt catch preveen filling his tank

eh? who me? I thought I did a pretty good job filling my tank? Or is this about the milkshake pic?

And the third group photo taken by preveen but none of us were included except the chix behind us ..........

eh? Ado mada prachara. Third group photo is also posted. what chix? :alc: I don't know nothing bout no chix B):P

it was a really gud nite...had a hilarious time outside taking d piss out of preveen's VZ-R j/k...for how long were we in the car park dudes?

anyways we shud do dis again at a different location...maybe in a pub the next time where smoking is allowed :alc:

p.s. im in the picture finally

it was a really gud nite...had a hilarious time outside taking d piss out of preveen's VZ-R j/k...for how long were we in the car park dudes?

anyways we shud do dis again at a different location...maybe in a pub the next time where smoking is allowed :alc:

p.s. im in the picture finally

We left the car park @ one. I think the mail party broke up @ around 11pm inside. Good thing I had that chair :P So a couple of hours, or in Sharky terms about 5-6 ciggy butts on the floor ;)

Yeah, in the pic, and right in front this time too B)

And Ash, what was the scene with the cops? I didn't wanna stop in case they started asking Qs about my silencer, tho madz said it was cool?

We left the car park @ one. I think the mail party broke up @ around 11pm inside. Good thing I had that chair B) So a couple of hours, or in Sharky terms about 5-6 ciggy butts on the floor :P

Yeah, in the pic, and right in front this time too :alc:

And Ash, what was the scene with the cops? I didn't wanna stop in case they started asking Qs about my silencer, tho madz said it was cool?

Sorry Ash and Madz- saw you guys get stopped in front of Salaka.. I had the same prob as Praveen and couldnt take a chance- figured that there could really not be anything they could cop you guys for ;) anyway hope things were ok??

And Madz does the NW registration make cops a but more nosy??

what happened after we left.. did you buggers get copped? and pila your time stamp is 4am.. so you went somewhere else for a few more hours.. spill it ;)

pericles.. can you pls post the "other" pics you took as well :)

he he yeah had a good time hanging out with the Hijra SOHC's ... did a nice drive around town in a group of three melodious sounding Civics- which was good as I need to run in my clutch.

Hey Madz, the below two were members from the old forum who'd like to reactivate their accounts:

Crash.N.Burn

Quick Silver

I'll ask a few others as well and let you know..

Sorry Ash and Madz- saw you guys get stopped in front of Salaka.. I had the same prob as Praveen and couldnt take a chance- figured that there could really not be anything they could cop you guys for :P anyway hope things were ok??

And Madz does the NW registration make cops a but more nosy??

he he yeah had a good time hanging out with the Hijra SOHC's ... did a nice drive around town in a group of three melodious sounding Civics- which was good as I need to run in my clutch.

Hey Madz, the below two were members from the old forum who'd like to reactivate their accounts:

Crash.N.Burn

Quick Silver

I'll ask a few others as well and let you know..

Crash.N.Burn now thatz someone I used to love in the old forum, one of those guys with whom I'd never fall into an argument with in the forum... that guy can easily :alc: anytime with his words(no offence jst admired how he can get around with words) B)

Yeh it was fun BUt yall; didnt catch preveen filling his tank

And the third group photo taken by preveen but none of us were included except the chix behind us ..........

ill upload the pics ltr today

Hik.. Looking forward to that :alc: